How many countries have you been to?

Xela

Estonia and Korea are not the answers I was expecting, usually to the 1st question it is Sweden or Brazil (or a few other latin american countries) and to the latter Canada.

Ukraine for me.  Without a shadow of doubt.

What about the UK? :D:P:crylaugh:  I have never met anyone who thought UK had the best looking women.

There are some pretty girls in the UK just a lot of them tend to be wearing 4 layers of blubber

If you had to pick one from each country I'm sure we'd (UK) score well but I made my call for Estonia based on how many lamp posts I nearly walked into whilst catching a look :)

I'd have to say UK women are generally, on average, some of the worst in the world I have seen. There are some lovely ones, don't get me wrong, but these are the minority. You can go to any city in Italy or Spain and the women are all turned out well and smartly dressed, even if they are not stunning... they at least make the effort. In the UK, most of them are wearing baggy chavvy tracksuits which don't do a very good job of disguising their dumpy figures. However, I imagine UK women think exactly the same about UK men compared to say, Italian or Spanish men. It must be a UK thing! 

I agree Xela. And many of the girls do say the same about UK men. Some girl complaining to me the other day about how bad the men were compared to new york/jersey

Edited by Voinjama

Hello ..

Well .. I'll add Monaco then .. Forgot it was a country lol !!

Hope you enjoyed Oman , did you get to Nizwa Fort and Salalah ?
Up the villa

Yeah .. 

I stayed just one day in Muscat .. And havn't slept although we stayed at Shangri-La .. but my friend was snooring the whole night !! lol .. I swore to never stay in the same room with him .. then when to souk as you told me and things that were near .. Nizwa and Jabal Akhdar were far for just a day .. + Villa game with Manchester City was in the night .. And I went watch it with a Villa Omani friend in Salalah .. And we had fun there for about three days .. Although they say it's not the best time there .. ^^

CI What about Birmingham, how does that rate?

Get yourself down TGIF on Hagley Rd mate , your type in there ;-)

Hello ..

Well .. I'll add Monaco then .. Forgot it was a country lol !!

Hope you enjoyed Oman , did you get to Nizwa Fort and Salalah ?

Up the villa

Yeah .. 

I stayed just one day in Muscat .. And havn't slept although we stayed at Shangri-La .. but my friend was snooring the whole night !! lol .. I swore to never stay in the same room with him .. then when to souk as you told me and things that were near .. Nizwa and Jabal Akhdar were far for just a day .. + Villa game with Manchester City was in the night .. And I went watch it with a Villa Omani friend in Salalah .. And we had fun there for about three days .. Although they say it's not the best time there .. ^^

Nice one, up the villa

• 4 weeks later...

tony 2 questions for you. Which country has the best looking women, and which country has the friendliest people.

Ohhhh tough questions

There are pretty girls everywhere i've been except maybe Tonga  !!! ....  I was impressed with the Russian women , mainly as the don't seem to have discovered the bra yet in the bars of Moscow  ... some really hotties in America but my gripe is they all seem to have had surgery , teeth whitening and a brace and look a bit too barbie doll for my liking  ... As a one off i got chatting to a South Korean school teacher in a bar in Seoul who was as close to a "10" as I've ever met in real life ... but if i was pushed to pick a winner probably on  pro rata scale I'll give the award to Estonia :hooray:

Estonia and Korea are not the answers I was expecting, usually to the 1st question it is Sweden or Brazil (or a few other latin american countries) and to the latter Canada.

In all fairness there is a glaring omission from Tony's extensive (and impressive) list, which is Argentina. Had he been there, that would have been his answer (IMO, of course!)

tony 2 questions for you. Which country has the best looking women, and which country has the friendliest people.

Ohhhh tough questions

There are pretty girls everywhere i've been except maybe Tonga  !!! ....  I was impressed with the Russian women , mainly as the don't seem to have discovered the bra yet in the bars of Moscow  ... some really hotties in America but my gripe is they all seem to have had surgery , teeth whitening and a brace and look a bit too barbie doll for my liking  ... As a one off i got chatting to a South Korean school teacher in a bar in Seoul who was as close to a "10" as I've ever met in real life ... but if i was pushed to pick a winner probably on  pro rata scale I'll give the award to Estonia :hooray:

>Estonia and Korea are not the answers I was expecting, usually to the 1st question it is Sweden or Brazil (or a few other latin american countries) and to the latter Canada.

In all fairness there is a glaring omission from Tony's extensive (and impressive) list, which is Argentina. Had he been there, that would have been his answer (IMO, of course!)

all being well then I'll find out next year .. plan is Brazil (catch a world cup game ) then onwards to  Argentina , Uruguay and Chile

I'll be adding Canada in 2 months time.

Whereabouts ?

Just seeing this now. You asked the day I left :) Montreal, Toronto and the metropolis of Cherry Valley.

England

Wales

Scotland

France (x3)

Spain (x3)

Germany

Portugal

Greece (x3)

Italy (x3)

Vatican

Netherlands (x3)

Switzerland

Latvia

Turkey

Egypt

Morocco

India (x3)

Thailand (x2)

Maldives

Singapore

USA (x5)

Canada

Czech Republic (on stag do) next week to make 23.

(edit: remembered more)

Edited by ender4

England Wales Scotland France (x3) Spain (x3) Germany Portugal Greece (x2) Italy (x3) Vatican Netherlands (x3) Switzerland Latvia Turkey Egypt India (x3) Thailand (x2) Maldives Singapore USA (x4) Canada

Czech Republic (on stag do) next week to make 22.

image.png
  • Like 1

England Wales Scotland France (x3) Spain (x3) Germany Portugal Greece (x2) Italy (x3) Vatican Netherlands (x3) Switzerland Latvia Turkey Egypt India (x3) Thailand (x2) Maldives Singapore USA (x4) Canada

Czech Republic (on stag do) next week to make 22.

image.png

good question...

i guess its partly because its so close that you think you'll get around to it one day...

and partly because the only place i've heard of in Ireland is Dublin, and Dublin just sounds like any English city to go out and get wasted in on a friday/saturday night (i know thats probably not true, but thats the perception i have from other people's stories about Dublin).

Yeah, you need to sort out that perception*   :)  Plus it gets you quite easily to 23.

* both about Dublin and about it being the only place in Ireland !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only 20 (I'll have to get out more!).

Austria
America

Belgium

Bulgaria

Czech Republic

England

France

Germany

Holland

Italy

Luxembourg 

Monaco

Peru

Portugal

Switzerland
San Marino 
Spain
Scotland

Vatican City 

Wales

PS. The UK is not a country so I am not sure why people list it.

Â