Kos

Turkey

Cyprus

China

USA

Malta

Turkey

Egypt

this year is russia, next year i think sri lanka, year after that ive got a cousins wedding in the philipines so thinking of trying to do hong kong and singapore as well

anyone else got one of those foil scratch maps? i love it and i havent even been to that many places!

England, Wales, Scotland (Or UK if you going to be all political ;)),USA, France, Belgium, Spain (Inc Lanzarote), Luxembourg & Germany.

Going to Italy (Rome, so can go Vatican too) in April and hopefully 2 more hols this year unsure where yet.

So will hit double figures this year haha, am only 22 though and didn't really go abroad as a child.

• 1 month later...

Hello ..

Hello ..

I've stopped in an airport in Ethiopia and maybe Canada ..

The countries I've been to :

My country .. Saudi Arabia ..

Arabian countries :

Kuwait ..
UAE ..
Qatar ..
Bahrain ..
Morocco ..
Egypt ..
Lebanon ..

Asian countries :

Turkey if you'd count it there ..
Malaysia ..
Japan ..
China ..

African Countries :

Chad ..
Ethiopia "Airport" ..

Europian countries :

England ..
Scotland ..
Wales ..
France ..
Monaco ..
Italy ..
Spain ..
Greece ..
Croatia ..
Switzerland ..
Germany ..

America Countries :

USA ..
Canada airport "Long time ago .. I'm not sure about that" ..

About 25 .. ^^

Add Oman too .. I went there last week .. ^_^

Australia

Austria

American Samoa

Belgium

Bahrain

Bulgaria

Barbados

Brunei Daruasalem

Cuba

Cambodia

China

Croatia

Czech Republic

Djibouti

Denmark

Ethiopia

Egypt

Ecuador

Estonia

England :-)

Finland

Fiji

France

Germany

Gambia

Greece

Hungary

Hong Kong

Italy

India

Ireland

Jamaica

Jordan

Japan

( all the J countries :-) )

Kenya

Korea , democratic people's republic ( north to most)

Korea , republic of ( south to most )

Kuwait ( will technically I'm going there in 2 days time )

Luxembourg

Lao

Latvia

Lebanon

Mauritius

Mexico

Malaysia

Myanmar (Burma to some)

Mongolia

Morocco

Nepal

Netherlands

New Zealand

Norway

Oman

Peru

Poland

Portugal

Philippines

Qatar ( I'm here right now as I type this whilst the kids are sleeping :-) )

Russia

Syria

St. Lucia

Sweden

Switzerland

San Marino

Samoa

Singapore

Slovenia

Slovakia

Spain

Scotland

Taiwan

Tonga

Tibet ( though technically china )

Thailand

Tanzania

Turkey

Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia

Turks and Caicos

United States of America

United Arab Emirates

Vietnam

Vatican City

Wales

Zanzibar (ok technically it Tanzania but I needed a Z :-) )

Might have missed a couple as I'm working from memory

can add Monaco to my list  ... only 1 new country so far this year , I'm slacking a bit  , but will knock up a few more later in the year  :)  ...

anyone else got one of those foil scratch maps? i love it and i havent even been to that many places!

not seen those  , where do you get them ?

I've got a world map that i stick blue tac on but the kids keeping moving the blue tac so that it only shows the countries they've been to !!

My list is appalling

UK
Ireland
France
Belgium
Germany
Spain
Tenerife
Majorca (I know it's all Spain but it makes my list look better)
USA
Morocco
Holland

Was aiming to go to Canada this year as part of a holiday to the States with the Parents, but their illnesses have put a stop to that, unfortunately.

My goal is to build this list over the next few years. Will probably be next year before I do any now but I'd like to hit a few more European countries at least.

tony 2 questions for you. Which country has the best looking women, and which country has the friendliest people.

Ohhhh tough questions

There are pretty girls everywhere i've been except maybe Tonga  !!! ....  I was impressed with the Russian women , mainly as the don't seem to have discovered the bra yet in the bars of Moscow  ... some really hotties in America but my gripe is they all seem to have had surgery , teeth whitening and a brace and look a bit too barbie doll for my liking  ... As a one off i got chatting to a South Korean school teacher in a bar in Seoul who was as close to a "10" as I've ever met in real life ... but if i was pushed to pick a winner probably on  pro rata scale I'll give the award to Estonia :hooray:

don't know if anyone else agrees but Australia seemed to have a scarcity of pretty women , maybe they've all emigrated to the UK or something ?

Friendliest people  ... Anywhere apart from Slovakia and France of course  :)

I've not really had any bad experiences ... (other than Slovakia )

The Chinese people on our train to Tibet (30 hours !!)  plied us with tea, biscuits , sweets and were happy to chat away , but as the only 2 non Asians on the train we may have been a bit of a novelty to them !!!

we trekked to Angel falls with a group of Colombians and they went out of their way to translate everything from Spanish to English , gave us  beer made us feel welcome etc they were ever so nice ...

and say it quietly but on my road trip last year , apart from being loud at times , the American are a friendly bunch  ..even if they all did think we were Australian  :angry:  ... we were down in the South a lot of the time , but they are ever so polite and i quite like the way everyone is "sir" or "mam"

so another tough one but the "Tonyh friendliest people"  award goes to the citizens of the The Democratic People's Republic of Korea  .... :hooray:

Edited by tonyh29

not seen those  , where do you get them ?

I've got a world map that i stick blue tac on but the kids keeping moving the blue tac so that it only shows the countries they've been to !!

here

UK

France (3 times)

Italy

Vatican City

Germany

Malaysia

Thailand

Singapore

Hong Kong/China

Japan

Australia (5 times)

USA (twice)

Airports count. No one can take that away from me.

Edited by Mantis

Estonia and Korea are not the answers I was expecting, usually to the 1st question it is Sweden or Brazil (or a few other latin american countries) and to the latter Canada.

Ukraine for me.  Without a shadow of doubt.

Â