Playstation 4

hogso

I can't wait for Far Cry 4, 3 was probably the most fun I've had playing a game. Then it's Assasins Creed:Unity, The Order and GTA in the next 6 months.

I'll get the next Tomb Raider and I'd love another Bioshock but can't see it happening. I'd love to see a Red Dead redemption sequel, prequel anything on PS4, don't let me down Rockstar.

There's the tom Clancy game too which looks brilliant, but I think that and the order have slipped till early next year

yeah The Division does look pretty awesome.

There's the tom Clancy game too which looks brilliant, but I think that and the order have slipped till early next year

yeah The Division does look pretty awesome.

Hadn't heard of it but it does look awesome, has the look of The Last Of Us

Renewed rumours abound of an Uncharted Trilogy on PS4. It's been suggested that ~50% of the people who have bought a PS4 did not have a PS3, which if true, you would expect Sony to release some exclusives on PS4. A 'directors cut' of Beyond is rumoured too.

Renewed rumours abound of an Uncharted Trilogy on PS4. It's been suggested that ~50% of the people who have bought a PS4 did not have a PS3, which if true, you would expect Sony to release some exclusives on PS4. A 'directors cut' of Beyond is rumoured too.

I can certainly get behind an Uncharted pack, but there's no need for another release of Beyond

Yeah, seems kinda dumb. Probably an attempt to make up some sales.

wont they hold at least some AAA titles back for PSN now?

I thought the same thing. I'm reminded of the allegations that PSN Now will not work nearly as well as advertised. Time will tell.

It'll all be about price and content, personally I struggle to justify paying £8 for a ps1 game so I've only got FF7, I'd say take away the final fantasy, resident evil and MGS games and it's a pretty rubbish line up at the moment

I know it's only the beta but the list of games so far is completely underwhelming and if these games are any more than say £5 for a months rental then I can't see me being that interested in it

But if I hadn't already owned a ps 1/2/3 then Sony should be aiming that at me rather than HD remakes for £30 a pop

• Like 1

I'm reminded of the allegations that PSN Now will not work nearly as well as advertised. Time will tell.

One thing to keep in mind when reading anything about video games: If Michael Pachter says it, it's almost certainly bullshit.

He's a mouthpiece who doesn't have a notion of what he's tlking about, struggling desperately to get as much coverage as he can.

Â