Playstation 4

hogso

Tried the PT demo last night about 5am for half an hour before I went to bed.

Now I'm not the tyoe of person who gets scared easily. So much that I gave up on horror films as I found them not scary and just rather silly.

For the first time in an absolute age I felt scared..

Looking forward to the actual game, it felt good to be THAT scared.

I have come from the dark side. I loved my 360 very deeply and was quite tearful and I picked up a PS4. Really impressed so far.

My main worries were controller and PSN matching Xbox Live. The control pad is really easy to get used to and the triggers feel good. 

I haven't played online yet but hopefully the experience is the same.

I'm hoping that one day I'll be one of those 2 console clearing in the woods you hear about!

I have come from the dark side. I loved my 360 very deeply and was quite tearful and I picked up a PS4. Really impressed so far.

My main worries were controller and PSN matching Xbox Live. The control pad is really easy to get used to and the triggers feel good. 

I haven't played online yet but hopefully the experience is the same.

I'm hoping that one day I'll be one of those 2 console clearing in the woods you hear about!

I did exactly the same back in Jan and have not regretted it. My only moan is psn seems to go down a fair bit compared to Xbox live, also maintenance seems to fall on UK bank holidays.

Put a deposit down on a PS4 today. Gonna get the white Destiny bundle.  Dunno whether to stick a terabyte hard drive in it now or not...

• Like 1

Put a deposit down on a PS4 today. Gonna get the white Destiny bundle. Dunno whether to stick a terabyte hard drive in it now or not...

It'll be worth it in the long run.

I'll probably do it. First thing I did with my 40gb PS3 was put a 120gb drive in it.

Put a deposit down on a PS4 today. Gonna get the white Destiny bundle.  Dunno whether to stick a terabyte hard drive in it now or not...

I'm tempted by that White Destiny bundle too.

Where you getting yours from?

Game.  It's a Game exclusive as far as I am aware.  It's £350 if you buy it in launch week, then it goes back up to £399.  Seems to me that Sony are desperate to have a massive first week of sales during Destiny.  They are clearly trying to make Destiny associated with the PS4 in the same way that Call of Duty was associated with the 360. 

• Like 1

Game.  It's a Game exclusive as far as I am aware.  It's £350 if you buy it in launch week, then it goes back up to £399.  Seems to me that Sony are desperate to have a massive first week of sales during Destiny.  They are clearly trying to make Destiny associated with the PS4 in the same way that Call of Duty was associated with the 360. 

I've seen the bundle on Amazon as well, but it was £380 I think.

I shall ponder this, very tempted. Thanks

The only white PS4's I've seen on Amazon are actually black PS4s with stickers on them.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Just checked again and you're right.

There is one on there, but it's not a proper Amazon one. It's from a private seller, so probably just re-selling a Game one.

Game it is!

Edited by Stevo985

Â