Playstation 4

hogso

Third controller down.

The day after I get Trials, the rubber tears :lol: There's something seriously wrong with the design of the controller, it's a shame because it's a great controller.

have you brought any of those covers to go over the sticks? £1 from game and they do a wonderful job.

Just completed Second son, hopefully the console has more to give than better graphics and a controller with a touchpad on the gaming side of things. 

PS4 has barely been released 6 months. 6 months into the Xbox 360 release and it was just a shiny PS2

Third controller down.

The day after I get Trials, the rubber tears :lol: There's something seriously wrong with the design of the controller, it's a shame because it's a great controller.

Yea same with everyones i think. Go on ebay and buy the analog grips for about £2 they help and feel better im killing everyone on fifa now my thumbs stopped slippin off the peelin bit on the analog stick :)

• 2 weeks later...

Stick It To The Man is bloody awful.

I've not really got into any of the arcadey games that have been free so far.

Really suffering early adopter syndrome as well, keep going to look at games in the shops and just walking away with nothing because I have the ps4 games that are out that I want and I keep saying I'm not getting ps3 to save for the ps4 games I will want.

Still keep going to the shop to look though , like magically there will be loads of ps4 games released =[

Mercenary Kings got frustrating really quickly (how a modern side-scrolling shooter can have clunkier controls than my SNES copy of Super Probotector, I just don't know) but I did rather enjoy Dead Nation.  Shame I didn't get the console quick enough to get Outlast for free though, think I'd have enjoyed that one.

Stick It To The Man is bloody awful.

I've not really got into any of the arcadey games that have been free so far.

Really suffering early adopter syndrome as well, keep going to look at games in the shops and just walking away with nothing because I have the ps4 games that are out that I want and I keep saying I'm not getting ps3 to save for the ps4 games I will want.

Still keep going to the shop to look though , like magically there will be loads of ps4 games released =[

I know what you mean.  I don't expect a new game every week, but there doesn't seem to have been a game worth getting the console for yet.  The kids are enjoying the new Lego Hobbit game, but it's no different or better to any of the PS3 games.

bad time of year for games in general though normally, come september we wont be able to keep up

in the first 6 months I'll get infamous, watchdogs, hopefully fez and maybe the witness, in the 2nd 6 months i'm looking at the evil within, madden, FIFA, destiny, the last of us, cod, the order, the division, FF 15, diablo 3, sleeping dogs triad wars

agree about looking at games for ages and walking away though, NBA2k14 being the main one, dont even like basketball but its got great reviews...cant justify paying £45 for dynasty warriors either

The games are too expensive atm.

I think come Xmas, they'll start going down to £50, then next year, 18 months into the life cycle, you'll get £40-45.

That's what happened with the ps3 games anyway.

all of them are £45 in tescos... but they only have the main titles and the stock is usually pretty poor

to be fair i've been going to CEX for most of them

killzone is £20 now i think, AC is about £25

Edited by villa4europe

Â