Weekends footnall 8/9 December

andykeenan

That's been my stance for years. I didn't think he was any good when he was at Inter. I said on here he wasn't much cop when he signed for Citeh, and I've reiterated it numerous times since. It's not a kneejerk reaction by any means.

Edit. Having checked my posting history, I've been saying he's not much good on VT alone since Feb 2010.

Yet he won 3 leaue titles and 4 cups with Inter... then City's first league in about 35years, an FA cup, and the charity shield. The're the current champions and lost their 2 year unbeaten at home record today... and your saying "Mancini has never been a good manager. Never even near it"

Bizarre.

Yet he won 3 leaue titles and 4 cups with Inter... then City's first league in about 35years, an FA cup, and the charity shield. The're the current champions and lost their 2 year unbeaten at home record today... and your saying "Mancini has never been a good manager. Never even near it"

Bizarre.

Yes he is quite evidently a good manager.

He may not be a great and I can understand people being critical of his relatively poor European record but to try and claim he is less than a good manager and is just lucky is an absurd opinion to hold.

• Like 1

great goal by gerrard

really impressed with Jarvis,

a very good player. not flamboyant or will beat many players but for me is a much better winger and asset in your team than the overrated Adam Johnson

Bizarre.

that Inter team had the cream of Serie A talent including the best player in Zlatan and also the only "competition" was an average Roma team due to Calciopoli. His management limit was shown in 08 Champions LEague when an at best average Liverpool team gave them a good beating. i think he never got past 2nd round when Inter manager and then 2 years after he left the majority of same squad went and won the tournament

On the Mancini debate.

I'm with both sides of the argument. he IS a good manager.

But I'd certainly say he's short of being a great manager.

+1

Today I thought with cash spent, i dont see what he is trying to build at city, its just a revolving door of players, certainly isn't building a team, more a Harlem globetrotters of football

I think its proved serveral times over that a great collection of players does not guarentee success. I don't think Mancini is one of the greats at all, however, I think a claim of never even being close to 'good' laughable.

Yep. I think at this stage of Man City's "transformation", they should be more dominant than they are.

He's done a decent enough job of course, he's won the league. But you do feel a better manager, with that sort of money and squad, could have turned them into something a bit special by now.

Maybe that's harsh. But with the cash they've spent, I think they'd expect more, rightly or wrongly

Â