Weekends footnall 8/9 December

andykeenan

It's always been naughty there with the home fans next to the away fans behind the goal.

I remember when we were going for 4th place with them (seems like ages ago!) and Carew put us in front. We had bottles, coins and all sorts of shit coming at us from both sides and above.

How's Tevez not got a second yellow today? And I thought ref's were under Fergie's spell? City got every decision today.

Clattenberg, as fourth official, seemed to say something like "it was clear" when Ferge was ranting about Tevez's kick out.

Does that mean he could receive retrospective punishment?

Having said that, John Terry's account was that Clattenberg made a Hispanic racial slur.

You'll hurt your leg jerking your knee like that :D

That's been my stance for years. I didn't think he was any good when he was at Inter. I said on here he wasn't much cop when he signed for Citeh, and I've reiterated it numerous times since. It's not a kneejerk reaction by any means.

Edit. Having checked my posting history, I've been saying he's not much good on VT alone since Feb 2010.

Think Mancini wanted RVP, and the board overruled him. Mistake.

I'm surprised he didn't walk. He's not had the financial backing to compete at this level, and they're so short on strikers it's amazing they've managed to score a goal all season.

If he'd have given up on his pet project Balotelli they'd have let him get RvP in, I'm sure. But even for a club like them Tevez, Dzeko, Aguero, Guidetti, van Persie and Balotelli is far too many.

From the way I heard it RvP always wanted to go to Old Trafford anyway.

Â