FA Cup 3rd round

Avflife

With the annual 3rd round draw for the FA Cup taking place tomorrow, who would everyone like us to get. Would love to play Blues, with them looking likely to be spending another season in the Championship :D

I've not missed a villa 3rd round tie for a good few years. Being an 'away-ground-sad-git', I will be hoping for another lower league side away, as per Gillingham

Sheffield United, and Bristol rovers who I hadn't been to before those games.

Looking down the list of teams left in it from the lower leagues, I'm going to plum for...Oldham. Oldham Athletic away.

Having said that, since their relegation, we're well over due a match with Blackburn

• Like 1

It's going to be Man United at Old Trafford. Villa will completely boss the first 60 mins after goals, going 9-0 up with hat-tricks from Benteke and Wiemann. Then old trafford erupts into a frenzy as Siralex brings on his subs: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fresh off the plane from Molde, Ruud Van Nistelrooy who has been allowed to play by Malaga following a massive payout and Federico Macheda, who has recovered from his ankle injury and is played despite being shit for 3 years.

Man United win 9-10, the tenth being scored in the 97th minute accidentally by Phil Dowd, who rules it to be a legimate goal anyway.

I **** hate the 3rd round.

• Like 1

I would like AFC Wimbledon at Villa Park because it would tick all the boxes for me.

1. A nice easy home draw (in theory)

2. A big pay day for a club that deserves it

3. They are my second team

4. It would mean they had beaten Milton Keynes Franchise FC which would be just bloody great

The draw's at 14:40 on ITV. Aston Villa #2. Manyoo #25

Thanks, I've got a feeling we will draw a PL team away. ManUre or Spurs I think.

Chelsea will get a home tie vs a minnow. They always do.

I swear it's all rigged.