West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Problem is Clarke is tactically inept. Trying to work the team around Anelka and playing almost everyone out of position is crazy. He is no lukaku. First manager to be sacked, get your money on.

10/1 if you fancy a flutter. Can't see him being sacked though

Really fancy them to either go down or come very close this season. They don't seem to have any sort of long term plan to improve results season after season. They had Lukaku on loan last time and was really the only reason they enjoyed the reasonable success that they did. But now he's gone, and they're still trying to better the squad with loans, which makes absolutely no sense to me. It's as though they just want to get through the season rather than actually buying players permanently to improve the future of the club in the long term. Must be hard to actually convince players to sign though, they're not the most attractive club in the Prem by a long shot. They must be one of the only teams that can finish 8th and still seem such a boring club.

• Like 1

Watching these jokers squirm this season will be amazing.

"Pride of the midlands, we know what we are" haha they even sold t shirts in their club shops with that saying

Tragic

TBH I really don't like the Baggies to go down ..

They're the only Derby left (Stoke is not quite a Derby as I'm awared) ..

I still would like to come to a Derby match ..

Well my first game to go to was against Wolves when we lost 1-0 at VP under Houllier ..

TBH I really don't like the Baggies to go down ..

They're the only Derby left (Stoke is not quite a Derby as I'm awared) ..

I still would like to come to a Derby match ..

Well my first game to go to was against Wolves when we lost 1-0 at VP under Houllier ..

Saw a picture on fb re their season ticket... It states "welcome to the shrine" lmao... Is that because it really is like a church, everyone is too scared to make a noise and always praying for thing to get better?

Haha yes I couldn't stop laughing when my mate showed me his!

And they've signed someone, on loan!

I don't care about derbies. I would go as far to say I would rather not have them. Too much stress, ridiculous kick off times (sometimes) and the opportunity for both sets of fans to behave like knuckle dragging morons.

No complaints whatsoever from me if the Baggies go down. Not like they bring anything to the premier league.... At least a team like Norwich have interesting coloured shirts.

Â