The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

The thought of Samba hoofing about in the championship on £150k a week is hilarious

He'll be on £500k a week in a few pages time :-)

Was thinking the same thing :)

Still, not like CI to exaggerate for effect...

Our win today confirmed it. They're 1 point further from safety now than when harry took over.

Great manager though  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

If they go down I wonder if they'll go on another spending spree for the 5th transfer window in a row?

I think Fernandes said he would resign if they went down. I think they are **** whatever happens anyway. Except Taarabt and maybe Julio Cesar they have no real saleable assets and Cesar is on allegedly 150-200k a week so probably nobody willing to take him.

Cant really see many Premier LEague clubs give Zamora or Andy Johnson a huge salary they currently get

nobody will sign an average centre back on a ridiculous salary

They will if he takes a pay cut

why would he take a pay-cut? Its his job.

e.g If i was offered a stupid salary to work for a 2nd rate dodgy company, im not going to take a cut to work for a company with a better reputation

e.g If i was offered a stupid salary to work for a 2nd rate dodgy company, im not going to take a cut to work for a company with a better reputation

To play in a better league.

am sure Samba doesnt care about quality of league or he wouldnt have went to Anzhi or QPR

Was he bothered about that when he took the money to go to Russia?

Was he bothered about that when he took the money to go to Russia?

True

yes I think they are down. Not sure how **** they would be though, the owners are minted aren't they?

The chairman, tony fernandes has a net worth of $400million, (randy is worth 3 times that and a bit more), he owns 66% of the club, the other 2 shareholders are the money men, lakshi mital is worth more than Roman abramovich but these latest spending rules by the Premier League means there sctewed anyway

Â