The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

The redknapp pr machine has already kicked in on sky, in a 3 minute interview he mentioned how he kept spurs up when they were botton, kept Portsmouth up when they were dead and buried and how triffic but a challenge it will be to keep qpr up.

Id rather have peter sutcliffe in charge of villa than this spiv

• Like 1

Well I think we will **** QPR heavily when we play them and remind the magic Harry Potter what a massive job he has on his hands!

Compensation to Hughes and his team and now Throw in the cost of hiring a new manager, his staff (redknapp aint cheap), hefty bonuses for keeping them up, funding another redknapp January spending spree on top of the summer outlay (rob green is on 60k a week alone). Qpr are a shambles financialy. The books will look worse than man citys or even ours. Why fernandes invested so much in them when say everton would be a better investment.

Fixed*

If this lot do not get a 'bounce' in there first couple of games like people are predicting to happen then it is going to take alot more panic spending with inflated January prices and more astronomical wages to get them out the shit.

Fernandes better spend big because he is going to look a right tool to all these investors if they get relegated combined with the loss of the huge windfall of cash next season and not forgetting the cost of relegation with a full team of has beens on silly length contracts on astronomical wages.

I think it would be hilarious and would actually like to see them gone if I am being menacingly honest! :twisted:

..In time we will see why Lambert is 4th best manager in the league!

The redknapp pr machine has already kicked in on sky, in a 3 minute interview he mentioned how he kept spurs up when they were botton, kept Portsmouth up when they were dead and buried and how triffic but a challenge it will be to keep qpr up.

Id rather have peter sutcliffe in charge of villa than this spiv

Didn't keep Southampton up though.

Entertaining listening to him on focus claiming he only spoke to qpr once they'd got rid of Hughes but he couldn't quite remember when that was. "I've kind of lost track of the days" he claims. It was only yesterday you fool.

I have no doubt in my mind that he'll have a great two years at that club, then they'll get relegated and go into administration not long after that.

Meanwhile Sir Harry will get the England job after the traditional WC quarter final penalty shoot out loss, and he'll be hailed as the greatest manager never to achieve anything of merit.

• Like 2

On Football Weekly a couple of weeks back one of the guys said there were rumours that when Warnock was in charge, he'd have Taraabt in for training on Tuesday, then send him home until Saturday because he was so disruptive that it wasn't worth having him in all week.

When I've seen QPR playing (full games) Taarabt has been pretty much their only midfielder who's done anything worth of note, has been goal threat and has created scoring chances for other players so 'Arry would be crazy not to play him but you never know.

QPR has been in such a shambles that I can't see them getting any better suddenly just because they changed managers - at least for my eyes it has looked that there's something seriously wrong with the players/dressing room due how they played.

Â