The QPR circus thread

dudevillaisnice

I feel really sorry for Steven Caulker. 

Staff messed up and he got handcuffed for "stealing Philadelphia cheese".

This must have been a galling and humiliating experience. 

And he's not going to hear the end of it from the opposition fans. Imagine the chants.

Steven Caulker likes his cheese!

likes his cheese!

likes his cheese!

Give us your Philadelphia 

Caulker, who moved to QPR from Cardiff over the summer, was apprehended outside a Tesco Express in Weybridge after staff thought that the England international had stolen the cheese worth £1.85.

A Surrey police spokeswoman said: “There was some confusion between staff about payment.”

Reports suggest that Caulker was heading back into the store with the cheese as he was put in handcuffs.

A source told the Sun: “He had left the Tesco Express then turned around and gone back in.

"That was when the police arrived, jumping from their squad car and handcuffing him. He looked pretty alarmed." 

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-reports-caulker-mistakenly-arrested-shoplifting-105241922--sow.html

And he's not going to hear the end of it from the opposition fans. Imagine the chants.

likes his cheese!

likes his cheese!

Caulker, who moved to QPR from Cardiff over the summer, was apprehended outside a Tesco Express in Weybridge after staff thought that the England international had stolen the cheese worth £1.85.

A Surrey police spokeswoman said: “There was some confusion between staff about payment.”

Reports suggest that Caulker was heading back into the store with the cheese as he was put in handcuffs.

A source told the Sun: “He had left the Tesco Express then turned around and gone back in.

"That was when the police arrived, jumping from their squad car and handcuffing him. He looked pretty alarmed." 

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-reports-caulker-mistakenly-arrested-shoplifting-105241922--sow.html

Racism... ;)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

likes his cheese!

likes his cheese!

Racism... ;)

I wonder what Sol Campbell has to say about it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe he helps new signings find a house in the area….

Once again its jobs for the boys stuff from Redknapp although I guess Ferdinand has history with QPR so its perhaps not surprising.

In other news I see Redknapp has been pouring cold water on talk of a new contract and saying he won't stick around if they go down. Good old stand up fella that he is, I'm sure that will help moral knowing the manager is already thinking along those lines. Could be yet another club that he walks out on leaving them on the verge of financial melt down.

I can't put into words just how much I dislike the guy.

• Like 4

Saggy chops said last year before the play off final that if they didn't go up he would quit cus he couldn't face another year in the championship. Guess that shows just how committed to that job he is.

Maybe he helps new signings find a house in the area….

Once again its jobs for the boys stuff from Redknapp although I guess Ferdinand has history with QPR so its perhaps not surprising.

In other news I see Redknapp has been pouring cold water on talk of a new contract and saying he won't stick around if they go down. Good old stand up fella that he is, I'm sure that will help moral knowing the manager is already thinking along those lines. Could be yet another club that he walks out on leaving them on the verge of financial melt down.

I can't put into words just how much I dislike the guy.

He's saying that because rumours are the new contract offer coming his way isn't going to happen.

This way he can duck out himself and keep his reputation intact (to those who haven't yet seen what a dick he is).

It was the same last year when they didn't get automatic promotion. He started saying he couldn't handle management with his health problems. If they hadn't gone up through the play offs he'd have left and cited his health problems as the reason they didn't go up.

And then probably taken the Palace job 4 days later.

Harry Redknapp releasing yet another book saying he was close to signing Suarez but blames his scouts and then claims that he nearly signed Vieira for Spurs.

Shouldn't he and Rio be concentrating on their current clubs plight.

Probably signed Louis Saha and Nelson on frees instead though as their agents were a mate, and  gave him a nice cut of the signing on fee. The crooked word removed.

Â