January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

I thought he was terrible on Tuesday night. Really really poor. He can obviously still finish but I can't remember the last good game he had for us

How was he terrible.. He and benteke were fed complete scraps..they both were moving into space, holding the ball up at times and laying the ball off when needed.. Yes we improved second half but I don't think that was anything to do bent not being on the pitch..

im hearing strong rumours tom ince from blackpool is down villa park now having a medical

Don't mate you'll crash the servers.

As for Palacios, can't see it, we wouldn't sign 2 players for the same position with such a tight budget + we already know a center back is priority.

How was he terrible.. He and benteke were fed complete scraps..they both were moving into space, holding the ball up at times and laying the ball off when needed.. Yes we improved second half but I don't think that was anything to do bent not being on the pitch..

I think it was a big part to do with Bent not being on the pitch. 

Palacios - if he's fit, fine - he can do the job in a very important position

im hearing strong rumours tom ince from blackpool is down villa park now having a medical

His Dad was saying just the other day how awful we were and only going in one direction so I highly doubt he would be advising Tom to come to us.

We are now the same odds as QPR to go down.

What a mess our owner has got us into. I blame Lambert as well as he blew the whole transfer kitty in the summer and most of it on dross.

And who the hell was he supposed to buy when we needed so many players with so little money to spend, FFS wise up and see the problem for what it really is, Randy F*****g Lerner.

Would you lot rather palacios in midfield or bannan I know who I'd want. Seems like someone always has problems with every name were linked with get over yourselfs were practically already relegated who would want to come to this mess be happy we get anyone

Would i rather play Palacios or Bannan? ermmmm Sylla?