January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Jack grealish "can't believe most of the lads I've spent last 5-8 years with have left today"

Bradley Lewis " mixed emotional day. I've known most of the people in my team for ten years and I won't see them again".

(Although spelling above is much better than in their tweets)

(Off Topic) I unfollowed Jordan Graham a few days ago because his tweets were doing my head in.

anyone know where this morning's chat about Warnock having a midday deadline to sign for leeds came from? 

still paying him £40k a week (allegedly) until it's confirmed he's gone. If whatever % we saved on Hutton's wages by sending him on loan is being spent paying Sylla's wages I can't see us bringing anyone in however unspectacular it may be.

Still dreaming there's a club out there that wants Bent &/or Ireland - but in all seriousness it's far too late to go finding replacements or reinforcements even if they go now. 

Never say never though........ I did and we signed Sylla !!

5hrs 20mins to try and help out the worst defence in the league. Would be foolish to sign no CB's tonight.

5hrs 20 mins to potentially save not just our season, but also our best players (Weimann, Benteke) too as they'll be off if we go down too for sure.

huge gamble strange when dunney will be off wage bill he can get shot of bent in summer and ireland so it wouldnt be disaster to spend

You've got to look at what Randy's worth, and the fact that he won't spend is down to a lack of desire - its really got very little to with wages, which I don't believe are out of line for a premiership club.

To be honest a chairman with a finger on the pulse would be pulling out all the stops to make sure we get that £70m TV money - but Randy isn't that bothered

Jack grealish "can't believe most of the lads I've spent last 5-8 years with have left today"

Bradley Lewis " mixed emotional day. I've known most of the people in my team for ten years and I won't see them again".

(Although spelling above is much better than in their tweets)

Professional contracts were decided today for our current 2nd year scholars

Mat Kendrick said he thinks we might sign another this morning. A lot of time has passed since then. If we don't sign anyone, we'll get Lambert in his press conference tomorrow rambling on about wages/transfer fees being way too high.

Yeah cos it's all Lambert fault we haven't signed what we need