January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Just that we have no idea if there is any urgency or not because we have no idea what Lambert/Lerner and co are doing right this minute.

I'd say after 16 full days I have a good idea what's occurring

seeing as the weather has been in the minus's all day, surely there hasnt been any training today? so what has paul been doing today? he could of at least signed someone, theres money that needs spending, theres players that we need and players out there that need new clubs, is it really that difficult?

What's your point

That there could be urgency, we just don't know about it.

I'm as frustrated as anyone at the lack of signings, but it's ridiculous how people are acting as if they know what's going on behind the scenes.

• Like 1

Just that we have no idea if there is any urgency or not because we have no idea what Lambert/Lerner and co are doing right this minute.

No we don't know what they are doing right this minute. However we do know that the objective. of bringing players to the club hasn't yet been achieved.

• Like 1

seeing as the weather has been in the minus's all day, surely there hasnt been any training today? so what has paul been doing today? he could of at least signed someone, theres money that needs spending, theres players that we need and players out there that need new clubs, is it really that difficult?

So..... Let me get this straight. You want Aston Villa 's transfer policy to be "**** it. It's cold to train, I'll get on the phone to a few agents and sign someone to shut some Rupert on Villa Talk up?"

Ridiculous.

• Like 1

which airport does he arrive into in the midlands? would he have clearance to land in bham int.?

tbh, there clearly hasnt been any urgeny, this is the first full week were they could of done something, were now 3 days in, and nothing, us on here have probably done more player investigation work on here than paul has sat in his comfy office all week

which airport does he arrive into in the midlands? would he have clearance to land in bham int.?

tbh, there clearly hasnt been any urgeny, this is the first full week were they could of done something, were now 3 days in, and nothing, us on here have probably done more player investigation work on here than paul has sat in his comfy office all week

BHX usually I believe.

Southampton close to £3.5m deal for Forren after Liverpool snub

The Molde player had been expected to arrive on Merseyside on Tuesday after Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers invited him for a trial this week.

However, Southampton have now had a £3.5m offer accepted for Forren, who has since travelled to the south coast.

Norwegian journalist Vegard Fl. Vaagbo on Twitter: "Latest update on Molde centre-back Forren: He is at Stamford Bridge watching the Chelsea v Southampton match."

The Saints are believed to be close to wrapping up a £3.5m deal for the Norway international. Read about that here.

extreme_face.gif

I cant wait till 11.55pm when skysports anounce weve signed Marcus bent on a free transfer.

Lambert must be very confident we can get results with what we've got, despite our shocking form.

We aren't signing anyone until after the bradford game, ive wrote this before about 30 pages back but no one ecknowledged it.

I know this because i watched a post match interview where Lambert was asked and he basically spelt it out.

(Bradford game is 22nd i think)

• Like 1