January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Don't think people should shoot Huddlestone down, if he is fully fit he would walk into our midfield!

I dont think were dismissing his ability, just the fact his a crock. And livermore isn't exactly a seasoned pro, the reason were 17th is cus we have a team full of Jake livermores.

I dont think were dismissing his ability, just the fact his a crock. And livermore isn't exactly a seasoned pro, the reason were 17th is cus we have a team full of Jake livermores.

Well we only need him for 6 months i guess.

geoff on soccer saturday said he was going to sha on trial this week, seen nothing since other than him being linked with us and forest

That was another player from scotland going to SHA - his name was Dorrens - Doris or something. but defo not the wba bloke

Don't think people should shoot Huddlestone down, if he is fully fit he would walk into our midfield!

Agreed! I really rate Huddlestone and I'd be very happy if he came to Villa. Plus he's versatile and can fill in at centre half if needed, (I remember seeing him play centre half for Tottenham a few seasons ago when they had an injury crisis)

Huddlestone would be ok, but can't we just **** sign the guy? Spurs have so far had us pay Jenas wages for being injured and develop Kyle Walker from being average to good, surely we don't owe them anymore favours!!!!

Can't see us signing him in our current precarious position.

Loan deals without a view to buy is a practice I detest, I hate the idea of helping Spurs improve or restore fitness to one of their players.

IF it's a loan with a view to buy then fair enough, I think the likes of Huddlestone and Livermore could improve us quite a lot. Although would have reservations about Huddlestone given he is a crock.

Can't see us signing him in our current precarious position.

so some negative doom mongerer on the web posts an article about us not having relegation terms in key contracts - and everyone is like 'oh shit we're ****.'

just like the whole wages thing has run and run without much official evidence for Lerner actually saying to Lambert/McCleish 'hey sell/kill everyone over 30K' not saying that there hasn't been a whole lot of common sense employed but i'm sure if Randy thought his money was spent wisely and with something to show for it - he'd spend it.

• Like 1