maqroll

I'd be happy with;

Out's

Bent - 17m

Dunne - 500k

N'zogbia - 6m

Given - 2m

Hutton - 800k

Warnock - Precontract agreement with a loan.

Total:£26.3m

IN's

Liam Trotter - £3m

Dale Stephens - £2m

Max Clayton - £4.5m

Felix Weidwald - £1m

Jelle Vossen - £7m

Wilfred Zaha - £9m

Harry Maguire - £3m

Total - £29.5m

Would see us line up like this

--------------------Guzan

-----------Clark--Baker----Vlaar

Lowton/Lichaj-------------------------------Bennett/Stevens

--------------Trotter/Herd

--------------------------Westwood/Stephens

------Agbonlahor/Bannan/Clayton

----------------------------Vossen/Zaha/Ireland

-------------------Benteke/Weimann

this guy could be worth a look, would you believe it McLeish was tracking him and we was linked with him over a year ago, but Eintract Frankfurt are 4th in Bundesliga!! and this guy is one of the successess of the season, and attacking midfielder playmaker with a brilliant shot!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takashi_Inui

Another young goalscorer to look out for that is already been talked about coming to premier league is Peterborough Striker Dwight Gayle!! he was at Arsenal as a youth player!! he is similar to Charlie Austin bagging more goals than games in non-league level and taking this form to Daganhem and Redbridge and now with Peterborough!! small but knows where the back of the net is!!

this guy could be worth a look, would you believe it McLeish was tracking him and we was linked with him over a year ago, but Eintract Frankfurt are 4th in Bundesliga!! and this guy is one of the successess of the season, and attacking midfielder playmaker with a brilliant shot!! http://en.wikipedia....ki/Takashi_Inui

Another young goalscorer to look out for that is already been talked about coming to premier league is Peterborough Striker Dwight Gayle!! he was at Arsenal as a youth player!! he is similar to Charlie Austin bagging more goals than games in non-league level and taking this form to Daganhem and Redbridge and now with Peterborough!! small but knows where the back of the net is!!

Wouldn't suprise me if we did go for Gayle.... Good little player kind of defoe esc.....

I want the Zog to have one more run. I've a feeling he may just come good.

Yet at the end of September you said of N'Zogbia;

To be honest I think he's a lost cause. Would rather see carruthers or Johnson played in the role described above

Once again another dramatic change of opinion with little obvious cause.

Anyway not really sure what this has to do with the January transfer window.

I want the Zog to have one more run. I've a feeling he may just come good.

We should play him central and give him license to roam get on ball as much as poss, if we can get him back on form we will add another dimension to our play

The player you want is Scott Parker.

Yeah, it could very well be. :) Although I'd worry Parker may be injury prone.

Glen Whelan.

I don't know about Whelan. :) I'm not sure he's commanding enough or level-headed. And I'd prefer someone who scores more goals than Whelan.

Although, since this player is in my imagination, all real players are better :D

Yet at the end of September you said of N'Zogbia;

Once again another dramatic change of opinion with little obvious cause.

Anyway not really sure what this has to do with the January transfer window.

Cos last 2 outings he showed the odd flash of what he's capable of . And he would add width which is something I've advocated we need for ages.

I wish bringing in and flogging players was as easy as that list above. 7 in and 6 out? That would mean Lambert/Faulkner/Lerner conducting a deal once every two days.

I can only see us bringing in 3 at the very most and the only ones to go will be Bent to QPR. Lerner will tell Lambert to sell Bent, give him 50% of the money and he will keep the rest. Warnock, Hutton, Dunne and Given will be with us til their contracts expire I'm afraid. No other team would be stupid enough to take those four off us for a transfer fee. Even so I wouldnt expect us to recoup any more than £500,000 for any of them. Why would anyone pay a fee for a past-it defender, two lower-league fullbacks and an injury-prone keeper who is scared to come off his line?