Toilet Facilities

Raver50032

I shall be writing to the club -

For the second successive home match, the male toilets in the Lower Holte (Block L opposite the turnstile entrance) had no soap in the dispenser. At 2.45pm on the day of the first home match (Norwich), that is unbelievable. At 1700 on the day of the second home match (Manure), it is simply disgraceful. Please rectify immediately and implement a more robust checking strategy to your stadium facilities team. You must be in breach of so many health and safety corporate laws it is daft.

--

Plea to other fans - remember, it's a no smoking stadium. The toilets are not for you to do that in there. Save your money and spend it on something more worthwhile... like beer or curried pies or something. I'm no snake in the grass so if you get caught, it most definitely won't have been me that said anything. But that is my plea to you, for the safety and well being of me, my friends and my family.

Thanks

Lambert Out? Crikey - are you Morpheous?

It's only a small point, I know that - but when you start to let things go, before long, we'll all be in a Sty... And perish the thought of that...

In my email to the club, I was toying with the idea of requesting that I be allowed into the ground (upon search) with my bar of Imperial Leather, or making use of some hidden 'soap token' contained within my season ticket welcome package...

Like i said, it's a minor gripe... But through history, minor gripes like agreeing to let Germany have a little bit Poland on the promise that they won't take any more ground, sometimes have big ramifications.

B)

Weird because exactly the same thing in the Ladies loo at Upper Witton! No soap in dispenser before Norwich and again none before Man U ! Not good Also, when are they ever going to get the PA system working properly in Upper Witton - can't hear announcements, music anything properly. Finally, what had happned to the clock above the Corner Flag restaurant on Saturday (strange how I missed it to see the time!) Minor gripes I know though

In the Upper North, there isn't a toilet there's no room,

On a completely different note, my mate sits in the lower North and they have had trouble with a horrendous leak every game this season, Apparently it gets worse at half time.

Randy Lerner is to blame for everything. Lack of soap, lack of toilet paper, lack of hand drying paper, lack of clocks, leaking roofs. Absolutely Everything!

Maybe Lerner is a re-incarnation of Hitler, who started WW2 as there was no soap the bog... Cor blimey, a proper vicious circle...

I'm just glad we're no longer hamstrung by O'Neill's policy of paying over the odds for domestic Armitage Shanks toilets, and that Lambert will hopefully look to the European market to bring in some of those fancy bidets at a fraction of the price.

I can't remember if there was or was not soap in the dispenser in Trinity Lower at the weekend. There were plenty of towels, I know that much.

But to maintain the status quo, I will mention that having a shit in the Trinity Lower is a horrendous business. There is only 1 cublicle in the mens per toilet, so if you are in there, it is like the whole world has its eyes on you, and are listening for the plops to begin. Worse, the light above the cublcle in the toilet near where I sit never ever works. In fact, there might not even be one there. It's almost as if they don't expect anyone to need a poo at the ground - well let me tell you, it happens. Oh yes sir, it does.

So if I did go in there, in the dark, passing solids, then left, with everyone looking at my shitty hands, and didnt have any soap in the dispenser, i too would be MOST DISPLEASED.

Mr. Raver50032 can you please sign your letter on behalf of everyone at VT, and pass a copy of this thread on to Villa aswell? I fear we have only touched the top of the tea bag here.

• Like 1

Â