General England thread

kurtsimonw

Don't rate Sterling either.

Don't understand the call up or even why one has been made. Cleverley got injured and a wide player has been called up to replace him? It's not like you even need to call anyone up a Lampard, Gerrard, Barkley, Carrick, Wilshere and Milner are the central midfield options available for the Poland game, more than enough.

And yet Woy wouldn't call anyone up when England were done to the bare bones upfront for the Ukraine game, strange.

Don't rate Sterling either.

Don't understand the call up or even why one has been made. Cleverley got injured and a wide player has been called up to replace him? It's not like you even need to call anyone up a Lampard, Gerrard, Barkley, Carrick, Wilshere and Milner are the central midfield options available for the Poland game, more than enough.

And yet Woy wouldn't call anyone up when England were done to the bare bones upfront for the Ukraine game, strange.

Maybe he's just realised that welbeck is crap and needs another option for left wing? Na then again I doubt it very much

I actually think we'll lose/draw it. There's immense pressure on us and none on Poland. I can see us getting an early lead and then spend the rest of the game with our backs against the wall before Hart concedes a late late howler.

Expecting the Poland game to be like the Montenegro game, Poland will keep 10 behind the ball and we will struggle to break them down for long spells

As long as its not 1973 revisited. Mind you the Poland team in 73 was very good. They got to the semis of the world cup in 74! Shows it was a lot tougher to qualify in those days.

I think we'll win it quite comfortably

Edited by PaulC

chris smalling at RB, one league game so far this season...

:blink: I know Walker is suspended but you'd hope there would be a better replacement.

Thought Lampard looked crap on Friday so happy to see Carrick starting.

Is it on itv ?

Yeah.

All England games are on ITV.

Ok adopt the brace position. Keane, Dixon, Childes . Car crash tv

chris smalling at RB, one league game so far this season...

:blink: I know Walker is suspended but you'd hope there would be a better replacement.

Thought Lampard looked crap on Friday so happy to see Carrick starting.

You'd argue lowton last season

micah Richards with a grand total of no league games this season will make the squad before lowton does

he currently has walker (fair enough) Johnson (utter shite) jones and smalling (shit and CBs) and Richards (never plays) ahead of him under roy

Â