New Look Vt

villarule123

Question

168 answers to this question

Still getting used to the new layout and style. I hate changes like this but then grow to love them. If its better on iPad and iPhone (not tried yet) then its good enough for me.

good work much less late 90s feel to it ;)

good you've kept the fluid layout idea, maybe look at using some media tags or a diff css for when the browser is really narrow to shrink the profile images down. on the whole though massively more readable and much much easier on the eye in terms of how much info is presented in the space.

everything is an improvement that you've done though, editors, layout, back end of user accounts etc looks way better. well done.

The reply box at the bottom of the screen is a "quick reply box". If you click on "More Reply Options" next to "Post" you are given the preview option.

So you do. Ta.

How about changing sigs? Can't see that in the edit profile stuff.

MIke, it should be on your first picture, under "Email and Password". But you seem to be missing that option.

Did you click your name on the top right and go to "My Settings"?

If so then it's something specific to your account I'd say, as that's where it is for me (and everyone else, i assume)

Really like the new site, think it's brilliant.

The only thing I miss is the recent posts list that we used to have on the main page. I realise that we now have a recently created topics list, but this isnt anywhere near as useful to me.

Oooooohhh, spotted a cool little feature just now.

I made a post, in the KEA thread. Then Inoticed somethign else I wanted to comment on, so I hit "quote" to make another reply. When I'd finished, rather than post it as a brand new post, it automatically added it to the bottom of my previous post.

It's the little things :D