New Look Vt

villarule123

Question

168 answers to this question

Click your username in the top right -> my settings -> profile customization

The white is burning my eyes a bit... I tried changing the background color, but nothing happened. Did a force refresh too.. have I missed something? Thanks.

The white is burning my eyes a bit... I tried changing the background color, but nothing happened. Did a force refresh too.. have I missed something? Thanks.

I think that just changes the colour of the dividers between each post

No, it doesn't seem to change anything here.. Anyone else reacting to it? Might be just me.. usually the first thing I do after installing FM is to change to a dark skin. I'm really enjoying the look aside from this though.

Thanks for the hard work, Simon. It looks great and seems to be running much faster.

Would it be possible to offer a few themes though, please? Maybe one with a claret background and one with a blue background to the thread listing? I used to run a vbulletin-based site (very bloated!) but I loved the way you could add lots of themes and users could select the theme from their control panel.

(I also liked to enforce really nasty themes on problematic members whom I didn't want to ban :D. Oooohhh and offer really Christmassy themes in December :))

Now I have kind of got to grips with it the difference is amazing. Embedded Youtube videos is great and there are just loads of really nice touches and tricks in comparison to the Ellis era VT!!

I usually dislike change but I liked the new setup from the start and have only been more impressed after trying all the new stuff .

Well done Simon !!

No, it doesn't seem to change anything here.. Anyone else reacting to it? Might be just me.. usually the first thing I do after installing FM is to change to a dark skin. I'm really enjoying the look aside from this though.

Did you try uploading a background image? I've not tried it myself, but I think that might work

For me , uploading a background image just altered the edges of my profile page . .it would be nice to maybe have a sliding scale of opacity so that you can see the background through the main block of white . Kind of like you could do on myspace back when people used it .

For me , uploading a background image just altered the edges of my profile page . .it would be nice to maybe have a sliding scale of opacity so that you can see the background through the main block of white . Kind of like you could do on myspace back when people used it .

Yeah just double checked and it only changes the colour of the left and right sides of the edge of your 'my profile' screen

Have gotten used to the change a bit more now and i am really liking it, only thing I could suggest is as already mentioned; a few different themes as the white background is very very bright :) an option for a pale blue background would do wonders ;)