New Look Vt

villarule123

Question

Initial reaction is that it looks good. Haven't checked it on my phone but assume the layout will be better than the old one. Does the new one support tapatalk?

Is there new hosting too? Will this speed things up? The old forum used to get horribly slow on matchday / where there was big news

I quite liked the 'joined vt' date thing, but that's just me.

Click on someone's name to see their profile.

Bit of a shock coming on here with the new site. I suppose no-one really likes change but i guess we'll all in time get used to it. Thanks Limpid for the work and effort!

There have been stickies and announcements on the forum for a few weeks, posts on twitter, facebook and Google+. It shouldn't have been a shock :mrgreen:

Initial reaction is that it looks good. Haven't checked it on my phone but assume the layout will be better than the old one. Does the new one support tapatalk?

Is there new hosting too? Will this speed things up? The old forum used to get horribly slow on matchday / where there was big news

No idea about tapatalk, but I think the mobile interface is good enough that this would be a very low priority.

Great work on the site, but it's not very clear where I should sign in - had to go hunting on the page for the "log-in" instruction - if you could please make the "sign-in" instruction a bit clearer, or more obvious, then that would be great. Cheers. Jezza

Great work on the site, but it's not very clear where I should sign in - had to go hunting on the page for the "log-in" instruction - if you could please make the "sign-in" instruction a bit clearer, or more obvious, then that would be great. Cheers. Jezza

I don't know what you mean. It's in the top right of the page, the same place as google and facebook logins. If it's not there, can you tell me which OS and browser you are using so I can try and reproduce it?

I couldn't register on old site... well thankfully I can on this one :P

Already seems muchhhh faster than the last site which is the biggest plus for me. Looks clean, stylish and I am liking it. Good move and well done for your hard work on getting this done and set-up ! :)