Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Hard to really comment on it but from their All or Nothing series - too much input from the owners again. They needed a serious DOF and a hands-off owner but the high of making these deals was probably a bit too much.

Atrocious planning after Bielsa and I just can't see them getting out of it now.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

They really have spent money on some absolute garbage. That rutter cost them big money and so did mckennon. Wont supdise me if they stay up try get phillips back

McKennie is a loan

9 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Its obligation ti buy though if certain terms are met and i bet one of them is if they stay up. Fee is 30m ans he is not worth that

I thought the discussion was buying on the cheap because Leeds were relegated. I am sure that one of the terms would be: if they are relegated there is no option to buy. So they pay for him or get relegated. A Lose - Lose option for Leeds what a shame.

3 minutes ago, captain said:

I thought the discussion was buying on the cheap because Leeds were relegated. I am sure that one of the terms would be: if they are relegated there is no option to buy. So they pay for him or get relegated. A Lose - Lose option for Leeds what a shame.

In fairness Leeds are also experts in not paying these obligation fees😉

Watched the 3mins highlight on sky, and what's more funny on Bumfords missed was, just before that missed from the corner, he was screaming a shouting, complaining to his team mate who didn't manage to get the ball crossed to him at the back post, like he would have had a simple tap in.

I hope he goes back to where he belongs in the championship , cheating ****

Edited by HongKongVillan

Bielsa really elevated Leeds to a team that was better than the sum of their parts. Yes - Bielsa was not pragmatic enough to outduel better premier league squads especially with his thin squad (that he does on purpose) and hard training regime, but outside of Marsch catching a few teams off guard in the beginning with the RB pressing style, this is a club in complete free fall - especially if they get relegated and the coffers run dry.

Edited by DJBOB

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Novelty of them being back has worn off hasn’t it. They have been left behind big time and probably won’t ever recover. They will go down again soon enough 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â