Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

That is a frighteningly positive team selection. Lambert is quite the tinkler, Albrighton starts and Bent dropped.

I'm very glad Bent has been dropped, his lack of workrate and involvement in games has cost us massively in my opinion.

It will be interesting to see what role Albrighton plays. I'm not sure Lambert will deploy him as a pure winger, but we will obviously look to get crosses into Benteke.

I think we'll win this.

Dropping Bent is a bold move. I don't agree with this "Bent offers nothing except goals" myth but at the same time it's not like Gabby and Benteke have been in poor form so I can see why he started them.

What I wanna know is, where's Weimann?

Dropping Bent is a bold move. I don't agree with this "Bent offers nothing except goals" myth but at the same time it's not like Gabby and Benteke have been in poor form so I can see why he started them.

What I wanna know is, where's Weimann?

dont need him

its either Weimann or Bent coz all the other players on the bench offer something different

Albrighton has been injured since the summer and only played one summer. I think, especially given new manager and new style to say he has been quite poor is pretty harsh. I know he may not have been great last year, but that was ages ago. Fresh start, personally I can't wait to see how he does.

Strong lineup.

I agree with dropping bent as well, he offers us nothing when we don't have the ball.

I disagree with that. We all know how well him and gabby play together. I have a bad feeling we will end up hoofing it to benteke all afternoon. Benteke wasnt exactly lively at st marys without the ball either