Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

I think Gabby and Benteke is a scary combo, and we'll see the best of Gabby when playing with Benteke (like we did with Gabby-Carew).

If you defend deep, we bang the ball into Benteke who's size and strength is dangerous. If you defend high, we'll nock it into Gabby, who's fast as fooooook.

We may miss Ireland's guile in the middle, but we've got weapons.

strange game football

if we don't win today its our worst ever start to a prem season yet the mood is generally very positive

Our worst ever start and we havent played Utd,City,

Chelsea,Arsenal or Spurs yet. We have played two of the promoted teams and lost to both of them too.

It is a very strange game indeed

strange game football

if we don't win today its our worst ever start to a prem season yet the mood is generally very positive

Chelsea,Arsenal or Spurs yet. We have played two of the promoted teams and lost to both of them too.

We also beat City 4-2 at Eastlands in the cup so just goes to show how we're so unpredictable.

strange game football

We also beat City 4-2 at Eastlands in the cup so just goes to show how we're so unpredictable.

Capital One cup games are hard to judge, I dont take much notice of the cup games and just look at the league games in which we have been shit for the majority of the time.

strange game football

Capital One cup games are hard to judge, I dont take much notice of the cup games and just look at the league games in which we have been shit for the majority of the time.

That's not really fair though is it? We've been shit in the majority of the league games so far (although we were excellent against Newcastle and Swansea) and good in both cup games. League Cup games are still games.

strange game football

That's not really fair though is it? We've been shit in the majority of the league games so far (although we were excellent against Newcastle and Swansea) and good in both cup games. League Cup games are still games.

Tranmere are not very good and I doubt anyone from citeh really gives a shit about turning out in the capital one cup. hopefully we can kick on, 1 win in 15 league games is awful