Ashley Westwood

Nabby

He probably deserves to be dropped on a whole but then the same could be said for nearly the whole team bar the back 5 and Gil, all part of a new manager coming in and shaking things up, also it leads me to believe that we are gonna see a lot of long balls today.

Maybe, I'm expecting a lot of crosses into the box and playing with a quick tempo. Actually moving towards the goal as well which will be nice lol.

Westwood is shite, certainly no better than Sanchez, get over it.

Sherwood got suckered today, we was overrun in midfield, and he chased the game, should have brought a midfielder on, or moved Gil inside, and Gabby wide.

I hope we never see Westwood play again for us, then it might stop the pathetically childish comments about Westwood and how we miss him or we don't miss him.

Westwood in place of Sanchez wouldn't have worked either yesterday.

We need them both IMO. We get overrun with 2 in central midfield.

I'd rather see Sanchez, delph and gil as the midfield 3 but if gil is played wide then Westwood needs to be in there.

I suppose it's westwood's fault that Sanchez was atrocious again?

Sanchez was atrocious? He played like a proper CDM for the first time in weeks which people had been calling for.
Atrocious? That might be a harsh word. But he certainly wasn't good.
  • Like 1

I liked Sanchez....but he has put in a few poor displays of late....but so as

Delph

Agbonlahor

Richardson

Cissokho

Beneteke

Weimann

so there lies our problem....too many poor displays

• Like 1

Yes our midfield has been so poor this season. They don't create chances and not one goal from midfield. Westwood has come closest with a couple of decent shots but none of them get into the box, although westwood was doing that in the second half against Leicester so I was suprised Sherwood preferred Sanchez yesterday. 

He wasn't as bad as Westwood was against Hull or Leicester.

I didn't see the hull game.

But he was easily worse than Westwood was against Leicester.

Not that it matters, as I think the performance yesterday was more down to the system than Sanchez' ability

Edited by Stevo985