Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Not saying he had a bad game, but I'd have like him to push further up the pitch when we were attacking, especially after the last game. Far too often the midfield passed it to the front three and just stop running, meaning there was no extra players making runs into the box.

He was mediocre I'd say. Couple of decent balls, nothing else. We'll never progress with somebody like him holding midfield though.

But we have progressed with him holding in midfield though.

He was mediocre I'd say. Couple of decent balls, nothing else. We'll never progress with somebody like him holding midfield though.

We'll never progress [to anything vaguely acceptable] with somebody like him holding midfield.

He did one good pass to Bacuna in the 1st minute, nothing else.He can pass ?.....no wonder we are shite at home then, if he's a good passer, then what was Alex Cropley?

Seriously though, too negative, too slow, does'nt dictate a game, does'nt pick a pass, too many safe passes that don't hurt the opposition, that is his job, he does'nt do it, can't think of one telling pass today, not good enough.

• Like 1

We'll never progress [to anything vaguely acceptable] with somebody like him holding midfield.

'This' is acceptable for most on here though it would seem.

Being top half after 16 games involving the hardest start to the season out of any team is acceptable and I don't think that's a crazy, unambitious opinion.

Especially after the last few seasons. We're actually moving upwards for the first time in years.

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 3