Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

His squad number got taken off him.

He wasn't wanted.

Be interesting to see the backtracking.

Yep, this could be posted in a few of the player threads!  Could be another car crash of a season but the first team will be interesting to see.

So where will he be used?

Will Lambert finally play a winger in a wide position or will he be our attacking midfield player?

I would imagine Cole and Nzogbia will be in the number 10 positions, there is no way Cole can do 90 mins. Id play them there with Grealish and Gabby/Wiemann as the wide players
People said that Grant Holt wouldn't last 45 minutes and he did fairly well (imo) for 90 on a couple of occasions. Cole is more injury prone than unfit, I imagine. If he plays less than 90 minutes, it'll just be to avoid injury, I imagine.
  • Like 1

He wasn't wanted.

i believed he was going to be sold at the beginning of last season but then picked up a season long injury, so no surprises he lost his number.

who knows, he may still be sold now to raise funds?

if not, hopefully he'll put some effort in and fight for a place.

He wasn't wanted.

i believed he was going to be sold at the beginning of last season but then picked up a season long injury, so no surprises he lost his number.

Would we get much of fee if any would you think? Obviously he would be on high wages so that would help.

He wasn't wanted.

Would we get much of fee if any would you think? Obviously he would be on high wages so that would help.

I still think we could get between £3m-£5m for him.

Wouldn't mind if he stayed with us and knuckled down either.

Wouldn't training with the youth for a time be a logical way to get up to speed after rupturing your freaking achilles?

Why wasn't Okore made to train with the youth then?

How much would we actually get if we sold him ? 2million ?

I think around that amount yes. Wouldn't have thought much more than that. He didn't play at all last season, and the season before he was a bit part player aswell

Wouldn't training with the youth for a time be a logical way to get up to speed after rupturing your freaking achilles?

Why wasn't Okore made to train with the youth then?
He never ruptured his Achilles?

His injury was just as serious, so the principle would be the same.

I really rate Nzogbia. He might not be consistent but he has the ability to change a game which Gabby and Weimann just simply do not have. Also he seems to have a good understanding with Benteke. The only worry i have is Lamberts reluctance to drop one of his two boyfriends that play regardless of being tripe.

I really rate Nzogbia. He might not be consistent but he has the ability to change a game which Gabby and Weimann just simply do not have. Also he seems to have a good understanding with Benteke. The only worry i have is Lamberts reluctance to drop one of his two boyfriends that play regardless of being tripe.

Wow well there was something i never knew about Lambert

Edited by VillanousOne

He is on a very large left  contract and has just missed the whole season with a bad injury.
I would be very surprised if anyone would be willing to pay a fee for him, along with match his salary.

It would be a loan out and if he performs nominal fee or a Bent style release job if we wanted rid.

I say make use of him, give him a shot in the number 10 role but we would badly need a proper DM to get away with it.

Edited by rodders0223

Â