Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Arsenal must win. They've had a long rest too. Be a shock if Wigan do it. In fact if Newcastle or Sunderland lose Wigan could fight out a point. Be a tough ask thou who knows. Still rather be us than some other teams below us.

I personally wouldn't bet money on Spurs or Arsenal to win any game, ever. They can both be pretty hopeless. A Wigan win on Tuesday would be ridiculous though but football is football, so I just can't write off anything. It's going to be a frustrating few days. 

I had it between Norwich and Wigan but knowing the way this season has gone I'm expecting the worst. This season we have been the team where other teams/players break records and I can see us being the first club to go down when 5 points clear with 2 games to play,

Edited by jacketspuds

Not only is it a last game shoot out but we go into it without Benteke

Richard no offense mate but this is overly pessimistic. You sound like it is a given that a depleted Wigan are going to go to the Emirates and beat an Arsenal side that are desperate for points to give themselves a chance of playing Champions League football next season. It simply is not going to happen.

The bookies I believe are giving 9/1 on a Wigan win. As a one off just for you as you seem to be so convinced it is going to happen I will give you odds of 10/1 on a Wigan win so long as your willing to bet £100 on it. Money can go to the foundation that Petrov has set up.

Edited by markavfc40

what do we hope for with the results.

Stoke - Tottenham - they are above us anyway. Doesnt matter.

Norwich - West Brom - Can see West Brom **** it up

Newcastle will hammer a poor QPR side

That leaves Southampton - Sunderland. A draw keeps Sunderland below us. Southampton will go above unless they lose.

With Sunderland playing Tottenham and Southampton playing Stoke last round...

May be better for a Southampton win against Sunderland. Wigan could pull off the miracle which would then see Sunderland going down if they lose to Tottenham as well

Arsenal must win or it could be VERY tense.

Edited by KSV

Really no excuse to throw away a 1-0 lead and lose against a 10 man team (even if it's a good team) at this stage of the season in the position we're in

That leaves Southampton - Sunderland. A draw keeps Sunderland below us. Southampton will go above unless they lose.

May be better for a Southampton win against Sunderland. Wigan could pull off the miracle which would then see Sunderland going down if they lose to Tottenham as well

Why? What happens if they get a point?

Must win or draw. I just cant see this game being a draw. Both teams will be going at it full tilt.

Close this thread. We are not going down. Today's performance has convinced me that we are as good as the top teams in this division and only corrupt refereeing cost us. I can go to France next week with absolutely no worries of relegation.We are safe.

Must win or draw. I just cant see this game being a draw. Both teams will be going at it full tilt.

If that happens, Arsenal will rack up a cricket score. They're playing Wigan, not Barcelona

Today's performance has convinced me that we are as good as the top teams in this division and only corrupt refereeing cost us.

Ehhhhhh....

Not only is it a last game shoot out but we go into it without Benteke

Richard no offense mate but this is overly pessimistic. You sound like it is a given that a depleted Wigan are going to go to the Emirates and beat an Arsenal side that are desperate for points to give themselves a chance of playing Champions League football next season. It simply is not going to happen.

The bookies I believe are giving 9/1 on a Wigan win. As a one off just for you as you seem to be so convinced it is going to happen I will give you odds of 10/1 on a Wigan win so long as your willing to bet £100 on it. Money can go to the foundation that Petrov has set up.

maybe pessimistic mark but its just the way our season has been