Rino8

Just think how many extra points Liverpool would have if Suarez hadn't of missed those games at the start of the season.

He has played all of the games since his return though, not a single injury or niggle. So 33 games is pretty good no matter what. Certainly lots more than Ramsey, Agüero, Van Persie et al.

Just think how many extra points Liverpool would have if Suarez hadn't of missed those games at the start of the season.

Didn't they only drop about 2 points during his ban? You could say they may well have actually dropped more if he had come in and change their start to the season. 

• Like 1

I know but my point is people keep saying what if all the time.... What if Man City didn't have all that oil money? What if Chelsea didn't have the abramovich money? Its just a total hypothetical argument.

My point is that they may have dropped points because Suarez was missing but they gained points from Suarez cheating.Big difference.

Its nothing to do with "what if" its to do with cheating.

I know but my point is people keep saying what if all the time.... What if Man City didn't have all that oil money? What if Chelsea didn't have the abramovich money? Its just a total hypothetical argument.

My point is that they may have dropped points because Suarez was missing but they gained points from Suarez cheating.Big difference.

Its nothing to do with "what if" its to do with cheating.

Most players are cheats then....Liverpool do get more penalties than other teams because they get in that situation more often than other teams

Most players are cheats then....Liverpool do get more penalties than other teams because they get in that situation more often than other teams

That is one explanation, others explanations are available.

Very much enjoyed the evertonian singing today:

"Steve Gerrard, Gerrard, slipped over on 40 yards, he gave it to Demba Ba, Steve Gerrard, Gerrard."

• Like 3

Now that we're safe I hope City tonk us in midweek.

We're not safe. And seriously i'd rather not take the risk of us possibly getting relegated on GD by losing 7-0 to Man City or the likes. I don't give a **** about Man City, I hope we do well to scrap a point, or maybe a repeat of the smash and grab earlier this season. 

That is garbage, I could never watch Aston Villa and hope we lose. That is the kind of thinking you get from the other team from Birmingham, more obsessed with other teams than their own. 

Edited by LondonLax

That is garbage, I could never watch Aston Villa and hope we lose. That is the kind of thinking you get from the other team from Birmingham, more obsessed with other teams than their own.

Its not small time, it's just not wanting a scummy club like Liverpool to win the league??

What would cause you more grief, us finishing 15th instead of 14th or Liverpool winning the league.

I also want Lambert to leave and a result at Man City might do him a favour.

Â