General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

I was at the Liverpool game and was ejected at half time. along with my cousin and father, the reason given was for swearing. A week later we all received a letter from the Head of security John Handley, banning us for the remainder of the season. We have been attempting to contact the club on numerous occassions, but getting no response at all. I have been in contact with the Football Supporters Federation, and spoke to Malcolm Clarke personally, I explained the situation, he has written a letter to Richard Fitzgerald and is awaiting a reply.

We have been loyal supporters, clocking over 100 years, between us. The customer service we have received from the club is non existent and feel very let down by the club. I don't know what more I can do to attempt to get a reply from anyone in the club

Lee

General,

Apologies if this has been covered but i have spoke to a few people and seen a few posts on this forum where people have not gone to games because "they assumed it had sold out". Could we have more of a push on the Official Site letting people know there are tickets still available and maybe even a ticket counter or regular updates as to how many have been sold for both home and away games?

Keep the the good work

General Krulak here:

1. Yes, it is a mathmatical possibility to get to a Browns and Villa game on the same day but the current schedule does not make it a "real" possibility. The stars would really need to be aligned correctly...and Randy would need to leave Villa Park right after the game to do this. He is loath to leave Villa Park until all guests have departed and we have had a chance to visit with MON and team.

2. We are looking at using Holte for NFL games...just need to make sure it is a smart thing to do.

3. Roger on the sold-out issue...will fix this.

4. LeeVilla: Perhaps we should discuss this issue by a "pm." As you might imagine, there are always two sides to any discussion. I have been in contact with John Handley (a very good and competent individual who is a square-shooter) and his description of the event and, more importantly, the impetus that came from another long-time season ticketholder who first made the complaint last year, is somewhat different than articulated on this thread. My sense is that we take this "off line" and try to get to a position where everyone feels they have been treated fairly. I am not sure what you mean by the "customer service you have received from the Club is non existent and feel let down by the Club." You indicate you have not heard from the Club but, in reality, a letter under the signature of Lee Preece was sent awhile back. I am sure you will be hearing from Richard Fitzgerald if you have written him...if someone else has written Richard (on your behalf), that will be answered too. My personal belief is that this is one where a "face-to-face" is more than appropriate. I would ask to see both John and Richard...and I would urge a calm demeanor. Again, if you want to discuss by pm, I stand at the ready.

please general can you tell me what is happening to the offical message board as the last few weeks people have been spamming it with obscene gestures and now it is not working properley . I am not moaning this site has been going downhill for ages and it is making villa a laughing stock so please sort it out for all villa fans.

Can you reply to the pm i sent you and please sort the site out and introduce ip banning and some sort of warning feature i have it on my villa forum and it works site and it works perfectly

I am happy with the way the club is being run but the message board is unacceptable and needs to be changed as soon as possible

Is there a chance that volunteers could go in early and put balloons on the seats?

Sorry to be piddly here but can't see how you could put them on the seat anyway - they fold up - a tiny waft of wind and they would blow off the inch of seat that shows.

Better to give them out either outside the turnstiles or on the roads outside

Don't know if any of you were at Man City yesterday but someone there tried to release various balloons and all that happened was that they got in the way 3 or 4 times. Balloons only work and have the impact (IMHO) if there are LOADS of them and they are helium filled.

General Krulak ,

Thank you for your support with the balloons had a good response from Russell Jones and the club are very supportive also the local press are going to run stories on it , I haven't seen it but seems Sky TV did a piece on the North Stand banner in their build up to the Man City game so all this helps as we make people aware and go for our long term World Domination plan ! :winkold:

A question : at our place of work we employ over 40 percent Polish workers who have integrated brilliantly into the British culture and like most big cities and towns there is an ever increasing amount of Polish people working here . Would the club consider or look at encouraging the Polish people to come to Villa Park I realise this is easier said than done and it would need careful thought but is there anybody looking into that ?

General Krulak ,

Thank you for your support with the balloons had a good response from Russell Jones and the club are very supportive also the local press are going to run stories on it , I haven't seen it but seems Sky TV did a piece on the North Stand banner in their build up to the Man City game so all this helps as we make people aware and go for our long term World Domination plan ! :winkold:

A question : at our place of work we employ over 40 percent Polish workers who have integrated brilliantly into the British culture and like most big cities and towns there is an ever increasing amount of Polish people working here . Would the club consider or look at encouraging the Polish people to come to Villa Park I realise this is easier said than done and it would need careful thought but is there anybody looking into that ?

Same here MM, have got some to come down and they love it. Can you imagine the scramble for tickets if we had signed Tomasz Kuszczak :lol:

A comment about the ticket ofice - normally excellent, they seem to be having a few problems

The cock up with the League cup tickets being charged against people who can't go (such as myself) was well dealt with. I got a letter explaining about the mistake before I even knew it had been made. So well done with that.

For the away scheme, where you get tickets automatically billed and sent, I phoned up 2 weeks ago to cancel my Spurs ticket,( because I can't go to london from the North where I live and work, on a monday night,) and was told it was too late, as it had already been sent - just send the ticket back. It didn't turn up so last week I phoned again. Same story - it was "Sent" on 20th August.

But ut wasn't. It came today, post marked 17th September on the envelope, with a slip saying last return date is the 21st.

I've sent it straight back tonight, and hope to therefore meet the deadline for a refund, but it shouldn't be the case that I get no time to send it back, but the club takes 3 weeks plus to get it to the post box.

Does that make sense?

Basically, please could the time taken to sort out ticket dispatch be reduced, or the system better reflect real posting times. ie. There was almost a month where the club still had the ticket, but claimed it had been posted and so couldn't be stopped, which clearly wasn't true.

thanks.

General, A villa fan put some tickets on ebay out to make a quick buck and having no regard for who he was selling to. I sent him a question last night and he obviously paniced and withdrew them.

Although i understand it is out of your control, what would be the clubs stance if a supporter was caught doing this?

With the introduction of ticket exchange and the returns policy i see that this was only someone trying to make money.

Oh by the way, one of the tickets was shown in the picture with BLOCK L ROW B SEAT 145 clearly visible. :winkold:

General got more positive feedback from within the club about the balloons iniative and they going to put it on the website so people are aware of what the fans are doing .

Another idea that I have been asked to put to you , is would there be any objections if we arranged for a light aircraft to carry a message over Villa Park during one of the games . Suggestions are ' Viva the Villa Fever ' or The Bells are ringing for the Claret and Blue .

General,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but are there plans to follow the lead which Arsenal have in making the matchday programmes available online as pdf's for those supporters who can't make it to games or overseas supporters to be able to read?

General got more positive feedback from within the club about the balloons iniative and they going to put it on the website so people are aware of what the fans are doing .

Another idea that I have been asked to put to you , is would there be any objections if we arranged for a light aircraft to carry a message over Villa Park during one of the games . Suggestions are ' Viva the Villa Fever ' or The Bells are ringing for the Claret and Blue .

Fantastic. Maybe one large balloon floating above VP if that isn't feasible?