General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. I just got off the phone with Richard Fitzgerald re. the ticket prices for away fans for the BFC fixture. Bottom Line: He tried to convince BFC that it was in the best interest of all Fans to have fair ticket pricing for everyone. At the end of the day, BFC have decided to go with 55 pounds. We will take an allocation and hope that we fill that allocation with fans who will "physically" support the team at the game. At the same time, we are looking to see what we can do at Villa Park...the Holte Suite, Holte Hotel and the stadium itself. Obviously the team will need "on hand" support but we also want our fans to have a chance to gather and support the Club.

General, may I suggest a solution to the problem that thet vile little club down the road has sprung on us?

Last seasons when they were back where they belonged, they tried to charge their other near neighbours the Albion an extortionate amount, so what the Albion did was this.

They picked out a single row of 270 seats going across the away end and sent back the other 3000 or so. This meant that the Police rule the same segregation would have to apply to the 270 Albion fans as it would if there were 3500, meaning that the Blues would be 3000 tickets down that they could not sell. This made the Blues instantly change their policy and dropped the price.

Maybe we could employ similar tactics?

General, You and Richard have proved many times what genius's you are in Business. Please oh please can you find a way that we can have the final say in this?

I cant put across how angry i am at the moment, especially after Golds publicity drive on cheap tickets the other day. People will buy these tickets and support the team but we need to counter attack. If you think this is bad feeling, wait till you feel the atmosphere. Can you let the players know how we are being ripped off as this will raise the game even more. The 12th man will be back on Sunday General lets show them that the players and the fans together ARE THE BEST TEAM AROUND

Please thank Richard for his efforts.

General, may I suggest a solution to the problem that thet vile little club down the road has sprung on us?

Last seasons when they were back where they belonged, they tried to charge their other near neighbours the Albion an extortionate amount, so what the Albion did was this.

They picked out a single row of 270 seats going across the away end and sent back the other 3000 or so. This meant that the Police rule the same segregation would have to apply to the 270 Albion fans as it would if there were 3500, meaning that the Blues would be 3000 tickets down that they could not sell. This made the Blues instantly change their policy and dropped the price.

Maybe we could employ similar tactics?

Thats just fantastic.

general......as I doubt fans would want to back a boycott of Slimy small heath, maybe the club could subsidise the tickets to a certain extent?

Personally I wouldnt piss on that lot if they were aflame

general,

can you please send my thanks to the browns for a thrilling game last weekend, now i will admit , until yourself and randy came to town i was an avid follower of the 49ers.

and still have a soft spot for them . but i am now happy to say that the browns are the only NFL team for me , and have been since your arrival.

and i cant wait for this weekend when we give the raiders a run for the money on there home turf.

and can you confirm that this years tactics ARE OFFENSE, OFFENSE AND MORE OFFENSE like sunday :notworthy:

18_1_309.gif

General Krulak here:

1. I just got off the phone with Richard Fitzgerald re. the ticket prices for away fans for the BFC fixture. Bottom Line: He tried to convince BFC that it was in the best interest of all Fans to have fair ticket pricing for everyone. At the end of the day, BFC have decided to go with 55 pounds. We will take an allocation and hope that we fill that allocation with fans who will "physically" support the team at the game. At the same time, we are looking to see what we can do at Villa Park...the Holte Suite, Holte Hotel and the stadium itself. Obviously the team will need "on hand" support but we also want our fans to have a chance to gather and support the Club.

General, I would never urge a boycott but I started this thread

your thoughts would be appreciated we can only but try

that would be brilliant however I think you would find a screen would have to massive for this many people to see it

and if you situated it in front of say the North a lot would have to stand on the pitch and I doubt that would happen

nice idea not possible

even on the big screens the details would be very flaky

I know it's a big ask but how about Randy subsidising the ticket to a reasonable price like when he put on free travel to Chelsea?

This would be great publicity for the club again making the papers and showing up the scum for what rip off merchants they are! Worth every penny of advertising in my eyes!

that would be brilliant however I think you would find a screen would have to massive for this many people to see it

and if you situated it in front of say the North a lot would have to stand on the pitch and I doubt that would happen

nice idea not possible

They have done this before with a full holte and it was fine?

nice idea not possible

They have done this before with a full holte and it was fine?

Bromsgrove is correct General, it was when we drew 0-0 at the Sty in 2003-4 and it was fine. As good a view as you get in a pub and no danger of fights breaking out. We actually had some singing in the Holte Upper.