General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but are there plans to follow the lead which Arsenal have in making the matchday programmes available online as pdf's for those supporters who can't make it to games or overseas supporters to be able to read?

Great idea

It would super if the club could make this happen

General Krulak here:

1. MYSTERYMAN; I spoke with the Press on Tuesday...they are going to write an article. Re. the plane idea: Obviously we don't control the airspace...so that would need to be worked out with the air-controllers. Villa Park would not have a problem...so long as no straffing attacks.

2. Reaching out to various cultures and ethnic groups is absolutely something we are trying to do right now.

3. Any ticket issues should be immediately fed into Nicky Keye....she is absolutely focused on the VERY best customer service in that area and she needs and wants to know where we are not meeting the mark.

4. Fans who attempt to circumvent the rules re. ticket sales...on e-bay, etc. will find themselves with a ban.

5. As I have mentioned before, the new web site will be out this month. I can promise you that we will not put it out until we are convinced it is ready for "prime time."

General got more positive feedback from within the club about the balloons iniative and they going to put it on the website so people are aware of what the fans are doing .

Another idea that I have been asked to put to you , is would there be any objections if we arranged for a light aircraft to carry a message over Villa Park during one of the games . Suggestions are ' Viva the Villa Fever ' or The Bells are ringing for the Claret and Blue .

Would prefer it if you arranged for a light aircraft to drop napalm on a certain club in Small Heath :shock:

General,

David Gold has recently made a statement that ALL Premier League clubs should reduce ticket prices by 20%, he goes on to say that the rest of the League thinks he is 'mad' for suggesting it, as apparently us fans are being ripped off.

I trust yourself or Richard will be showing the said artical to him and asking him how charging Aston Villa supporters £55 fit's in with his current 'vision'.

Sort him out General :lol:

General,

David Gold has recently made a statement that ALL Premier League clubs should reduce ticket prices by 20%, he goes on to say that the rest of the League thinks he is 'mad' for suggesting it, as apparently us fans are being ripped off.

I trust yourself or Richard will be showing the said artical to him and asking him how charging Aston Villa supporters £55 fit's in with his current 'vision'.

Sort him out General :lol:

General, on Dannys point could you ask Mr Gold what he meant by leading the way please and point out that Villa were leading the way when they have froze ticket prices for a few years and reduced season ticket prices. Can you also point oy that our fans can sit in the North for as little as £15 and were sold ST's for £200 and £50.

Dave

General Krulak here:

1. My sense is that Villa Shirts will be sold at all Nike outlets...as they start to be produced in quantity.

2. Not sure what Mr. Gold is after other than publicity. When you get down in the mud and wrestle with a pig, the pig loves it...and you get muddy. I think I will just let him continue to talk.

General Krulak here:

2. Not sure what Mr. Gold is after other than publicity. When you get down in the mud and wrestle with a pig, the pig loves it...and you get muddy. I think I will just let him continue to talk.

Fantastic quote!!! :clap::crylaugh::clap::crylaugh:

General Krulak here:

1. My sense is that Villa Shirts will be sold at all Nike outlets...as they start to be produced in quantity.

:notworthy:

General Krulak here:

Just proves you are an absolute legend General

Not sure what Mr. Gold is after other than publicity. When you get down in the mud and wrestle with a pig, the pig loves it...and you get muddy. I think I will just let him continue to talk.

Fantastic stuff! :clap:

General Krulak here:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh I do hope that one makes the papers, Simon Jordan eat your heart out 8)

General got more positive feedback from within the club about the balloons iniative and they going to put it on the website so people are aware of what the fans are doing .

Another idea that I have been asked to put to you , is would there be any objections if we arranged for a light aircraft to carry a message over Villa Park during one of the games . Suggestions are ' Viva the Villa Fever ' or The Bells are ringing for the Claret and Blue .

MYSTERYMAN - Great idea about the plane banner. Would 'Holte enders in the sky' be more appropriate as a message?

General Krulak here:

3. Any ticket issues should be immediately fed into Nicky Keye....she is absolutely focused on the VERY best customer service in that area and she needs and wants to know where we are not meeting the mark.

She just called me and spent some time understanding the circs of my concern, explaining how things work, promising to get it sorted where necessary, to call me again once things are done and Generally being an all round Star. You'll not find a better customer focused manager anywhere.