General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

2. Please do not ask me to get into a discussion about another Club's ticket pricing....seems like the last time I did that, I made news for weeks. I think you are just trying to wind me up.

Not trying to wind you up at all, sorry if it seemed like that, just think the prices are a rip off, never mind

General, you could rent a room from me lol!

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak herre:

1. I wrestled in the NCAA's.

2. Please do not ask me to get into a discussion about another Club's ticket pricing....seems like the last time I did that, I made news for weeks. I think you are just trying to wind me up.

3. Yes, I am looking for a small flat in the B'ham area.

Thanks General.

A big villa fan of mine has a spare room, he said he'll put you up :D

Dear General

As you might (or might not) be aware FHM is currently polling for the top 100 women, its random but who (with the exception of mrs krulak of course) do you think would be the top 5 best looking women in the world?

Also final game of the season, i know we're having the youths come out with their cups etc, but I think you should have something done to honour the fantastic effort you've put in here by talking to the fans, there should be a general krulak appreciation day i reckon

General ,

Bit late but her indoors works with a lady who has been a steward along with her husband for some 30 odd years . They leave to go to Spain after tomorrow's game not sure if anything is planned but just thought its worth a mention for two loyal servants to the club :

Stewards at the Villa are Josie and Dave Robinson, Josie has worked at

Villa for 33 years and Dave for 37 Years, they are leaving Saturday and

going to live in Spain

General Krulak herre:

1. I wrestled in the NCAA's.

3. Yes, I am looking for a small flat in the B'ham area.

General - what you'd pay for a flat in the B'ham area you can buy a house in South Wales.

Plus you can join in the banter with us down here!

Hi General,

my first post in this thread. Thanks for giving us a route into the management of the club. I'm really impressed you are able to find so much time to indulge us.

Anyway - could you please mention in passing to Martin if you speak to him any time that Gareth Barry needs to shoot more. :)

Thanks.

Hi General, I've been a villa fan and supported for 10 years. But I'm from Birmingham, Alabama, USA. I sort of feel like a fringe fan because I've never been to Villa Park. I spend nearly a thousand USD a year to subscribe to Fox Soccer Channel (so I can hope the Villa match is telecast) the membership on the official site so I can hear live web audio during the matches, and highlights afterwards, my Christmas list is always villa mug, villa watch, villa shirt, villa jacket, etc. My point is, I am a real supporter.

Anyway, I'm delighted. My daughter will be studying in spain next spring. I am planning a trip to europe to see her, but I really want to use the trip to catch an Premier League match at Villa Park. It's on my "bucket list."

How would you suggest is the best way to make my travel plans? I want to truly seep in the atmosphere of a home match. Is there a place I should stay? A place I should go before the match? A place I should go after the match?

Any suggestions to help me live this dream to the fullest are appreciated.

Thanks,

General krulak here:

1. dirk1978: Welcome to Villa Talk!! You will find the folks on this site very knowledgeable and not above taking a swipe at the General when needed. As for Barry and MON....I am not sure Martin would care what I said to him about the players. I think all of us just want to get our form back...and, hopefully, that happens tomorrow.

2. srsmithusa: You tell me when you are planning to be in the UK for a game and I will help you set it up so that it will be a real treat. I can assure you, many on this site will give you chapter and verse on what to do and what to see and where to go.

General,

thanks for responding so quickly, and so graciously. I have asked my daughter's university for dates. I'm looking forward to whatever suggestions others on the board can give. Perhaps, if we're all lucky, I can watch an Premier League match, hang around town a few days and then catch a European match!!!! Here's hoping.

Hiya General K,

Been away on deployment for a while so first post in months,,,,, congrats in maintaining the only creditable and most popular US investment in the Premier League !! I think I was part of the fledgling request for Armed Forces discounts on tickets, which, to your credit you agreed with and brought in for this season. Unfortunately circumstances have prevented me from taking advantage of the discount scheme this season, I was wondering if you were planning on retaining the scheme for next season and how many of my colleagues have enjoyed the discount this season ie has it been a success ??

Despite the recent small slump in form I think you and the whole club have taken a huge step forward this season, both on and off the field and I believe huge thanks are deserved !

Si

Generaal Krulak here:

1. dirk1978: I passed your message on to MON who passed it on to Barry. Barry indicated that he would try to use his head and foot against Bolton.

2. mark8691: NO WAY will I vote for McCain!!!! I have had enough of men who will not or cannot listen.

3. Great game today. Youngs service to Barry got us going and it was good from then on. Sure was nice to control the middle of the field...Petrov looked good. :D

4. kerms: Yes, the discount WILL continue. We have had many of your colleagues take part. :cheers:

Hello,

Do the Players have club e-mail address's that fans can contact them on? I know that some Rugby Clubs have this facility, I appreciate it could be missed used but just wondered if it was something that's ever been thought of before.

Cheers

Generaal Krulak here:

1. dirk1978: I passed your message on to MON who passed it on to Barry. Barry indicated that he would try to use his head and foot against Bolton.

Fook me, that worked a treat!!!!!!

General,

My tongue is slightly in my cheek here, but

(i) Can someone mention to the rhythmically-challenged gentleman in the lower tier of the Doug Ellis Stand (near to the Holte) that he is totally out of time with his banging, is deafening everyone remotely near him, and also point out, that very few respond to his beat anyway! :)

(ii) I lost count of the number of times the pitch-side announcer told us it was a "super Saturday", "this is Villa Park", "it's a Saturday afternoon", "it's 3 o'clock" etc etc. A whole season of him has got just a little irritating!

General,

Please pass on everyones thanks for a great performance today. I`d like the team to know that we are all 100% behind them to a man, and not to listen to what non-villa people have to say as we`ll support you evermore.