General Krulak (No Transfer Questions allowed)

c-krulak

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

General Krulak here:

1. I can assure you that the North Stand will exceed your expectations...if Randy is allowed to proceed as he desires. Obviously, everything we do needs to be approved by the planning commission, etc. and that is not always a given. There will be max locations for wheelchairs.

General could we make just a very small section of Villa fans pay £50 for the small heath home game. This would mean we could charge there fans (who laugh about us paying £45) £50 as well. I am against upping ticket prices and appreciate the fact that Villa kept the prices down for us. For just this one game I think a lot of Villa fans would agree with me, as they to are sick of being ripped off by our not so illustrious neighbours.

I don't want to kidnap the General's thread, but along with others I complained to the Prem when they did it last time. Blues were "punished" for it (by being mae to charge us lot their lowest admission price for the next game at the Sty). The prem rules do not allow clubs to charge away fans more than home fans for the same level of accomodation. If Blues charge us 45 quid they have to charge their own fans in the same stand the same. Both sets of fans lose. It's an issue where Villa being as bad as Blues board - which is what is being suggested - is against the ethos of our board, and against the interests of Villa fans and football fans generally. Sorry for interjecting. Blandy

General could we make just a very small section of Villa fans pay £50 for the small heath home game. This would mean we could charge there fans (who laugh about us paying £45) £50 as well. I am against upping ticket prices and appreciate the fact that Villa kept the prices down for us. For just this one game I think a lot of Villa fans would agree with me, as they to are sick of being ripped off by our not so illustrious neighbours.

Could always charge one or two people next to each other £50 or more & re-pay them the difference on your walkabout!

General, Does the constant media attention on foreign owners sometimes piss you off? Mainly the way they all seem to think that Randy & Co are in it for the money.

Also about the north stand, I presume you mean 3 years before you start to build it?

I have to say General we have to stand up to this, they are ripping us off and the club needs to make a stand in private and in public against this

General, have you ever considered putting on a pair of boots and join the lads in training? I bet you'd make a mean centre half, half Roberto Ayala half Neil Ruddock.

I have met the great man twice (yet to have the chance to buy him a beer though), and despite his tough training and extraordinary military experience, I think the General would agree that his stature is more suited to being a wizard on the wing than a centre half. He is still just taller than me though!!! :lol:

Hence the part about Roberto Ayala :winkold:

General Krulak here:

1. I can assure you that the North Stand will exceed your expectations...if Randy is allowed to proceed as he desires. Obviously, everything we do needs to be approved by the planning commission, etc. and that is not always a given. There will be max locations for wheelchairs.

Oh dear.

General, have you learned nothing from Richard Fitzgerald?

You have promised us that it will exceed expectations. I can guarantee you that some fans will be expecting a 100,000 capacity stand with golden seating and personal beer taps :lol:

General, i have been the first person on here to criticise the transfer dealings over the summer. I do however believe the capture of Curtis Davies from WBA will be a real coup. You may have seen the England Squad today, slowly but surely AVFC are getting more and more involved with the england setup, with more players being drafted in. I feel under the old regime this would not have happened and therefore you deserve great credit for this. Young and Barry are exceptional talents and deserve their place in the squad, more of the same to come hopefully!

UpTheVilla

General Krulak here:

1. Randy and I will be leaving for UK soon so I will be off the site until Monday....I am not ducking you all.

2. Unless you all are "expecting " Wembley, I do believe our eventual North End will absolutely blow you all away.

3. Richard Fitzgerald has had several conversations with his counterpart at the "other" team re. ticket prices. Let's keep our poweder dry until we know all the facts.

4. Davis is a talent...we are getting there. Again, I think we all need to remember where we have been, where we are now and where we are going. My belief is that we are making steady, positive progress.

5. See you all at the game....do not be afraid to come up and stick out your hand and say hello...just don't give me too much stick.

General Krulak here:

1. Randy and I will be leaving for UK soon so I will be off the site until Monday....I am not ducking you all.

2. Unless you all are "expecting " Wembley, I do believe our eventual North End will absolutely blow you all away.

3. Richard Fitzgerald has had several conversations with his counterpart at the "other" team re. ticket prices. Let's keep our poweder dry until we know all the facts.

4. Davis is a talent...we are getting there. Again, I think we all need to remember where we have been, where we are now and where we are going. My belief is that we are making steady, positive progress.

5. See you all at the game....do not be afraid to come up and stick out your hand and say hello...just don't give me too much stick.

Gneral,

No one would give you any stick and I keep saying we are grateful you and Randy are here believe me, it's just that some people.....well :roll:

Been interested in reading your take on things and the North Stand is something else to look forward to, I hope it does have that glass facade :lol:

General Krulak here:

Can I switch Sky Sports off yet General or should I keep my eye on their breaking news for any further transfers? :D

Genral - well done on securing Curtis Davies. He's a great talent and proves you're building a team with a British spine, which is rare in Football these days. Even if this is the last signing for the next TWO transfer windows, I'll be a very happy Villa fan.

Brilliant business.

Ben

General, any chance of having a sneak preview of Randy's drawings or ideas for the North Stand? How much will it hold capacity wise? Bigger than the Holte End? Corners filled in!?

The north stand is an issue for all us villa fans and we are grateful something is finally being done about it.

UptheVilla

General Krulak here:

Hi General,

Couple of quick questions on this. When is it hoped this will happen? Is there any chance of a name related to the history of the club? And will those of us lucky enough to have got the cheap season tickets get the chance to do this again?

General Krulak here:

No General No !

Take that back for Gods sake - there are some on here who will ensure that comment comes back to haunt you. Whatever you build.

Just tell them it will be adequate.

Please.