FIFA 13

GarethRDR

Doubled my money for the day.. thanks Alex :)

Who you playing as, England?

Of course!

Put a $10 deposit down, now have $20.84

The only bad thing is the cut that Virgin take, but the amount I've won and lost it's like free money. Do you do it?

Doubled my money for the day.. thanks Alex :)

Who you playing as, England?

Of course!

Put a $10 deposit down, now have $20.84

The only bad thing is the cut that Virgin take, but the amount I've won and lost it's like free money. Do you do it?

No, I did on 12... But not confident enough to do it on 13..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I play fifa for money and have won quite a bit from it. Usually the money I make goes into buying packs for ultimate team and getting the next fifa. I have been using Belgium for the past 2 games because they are all around good. Pace up top, size in the midfield, good defending and a great keeper. They are 4.5 stars this year so I avoid the best teams. I also like to use Czech because if you set up the right formation, it is very difficult to score against me. Plus with Pekhart up top, he just heads in the goals. 

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone explain this to me please.

I just played online as Belgium against Bayern Munich, but Munich had 99 for every area and when I played them they had Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Xavi, Iniesta to name a few! How did this happen? He still didn't win, but I didn't know this could be done.

Thanks

I just played online as Belgium against Bayern Munich, but Munich had 99 for every area and when I played them they had Ronaldo, Messi, Ibrahimovic, Xavi, Iniesta to name a few! How did this happen? He still didn't win, but I didn't know this could be done.

Thanks

What were you playing on? PS3, XBOX, or desktop? 

Thanks

What were you playing on? PS3, XBOX, or desktop? 

Was playing on PS3, I won 5-3, so I wasn't that bothered. The other guy was incredibly shit!

I'm not sure on this, but I think you can play with custom-made clubs/players on certain online modes?  I'm pretty sure you can in Online Friendlies.  So it could be his own squad, or one he downloaded, with 'upgraded' players.

Or, if it were Ultimate Team, someone could have purchased a truckload of upgrades?  Still, as I type that, I realise that you probably can't upgrade all players to 99 on everything.

They must have glitched the game.

What I do is go 1-0 up, then pass the ball around in defence for the rest of the game. That'll learn ya :)

Something that really needs to be addressed in future FIFA's.  You couldn't exactly do it in real football could you (although I've seen teams try).

I really think I should give up on this game.  I mostly play FUT but the custom tactics people use just make it a nonsense.  You can barely get near the ball sometimes as their players are straight onto you as soon as a pass is played.

I've tried to set my team up like it to see how it works but I can't even figure out how to do it.  When I play against someone playing properly (unless they're really good) then I'm generally quite successful.  More often than not, though, I'm just hounded off the ball for the whole game and don't really get to play properly.  I've not found a way of playing against it either.

I really think I should give up on this game.  I mostly play FUT but the custom tactics people use just make it a nonsense.  You can barely get near the ball sometimes as their players are straight onto you as soon as a pass is played.

lay e

I've tried to set my team up like it to see how it works but I can't even figure out how to do it.  When I play against someone playing properly (unless they're really good) then I'm generally quite successful.  More often than not, though, I'm just hounded off the ball for the whole game and don't really get to play properly.  I've not found a way of playing against it either.

I have played loads of times against teams that play with extremely high pressure. It's great to use if you are playing an opponent who only abuses pace because they don't know how to play smart. I do it a lot. Whenever I come across a team like that, I normally either play quick one touch passing or I try to quickly turn and sprint past the defender. Normally when people play with high pressure, they are extremely susceptible to the counter attack. Just try to switch the field often because it disrupts their rhythm or do a lot of wing play. 

I feel this is the worst Fifa for a long time. 

In my opinion if your the kind of person who doesn't want to abuse the flaws in the game IE -  LB + Y and Contain defending then you don't stand a chance.

Â