FIFA 13

GarethRDR

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing Ultimate Team a little bit again recently.  I'd sold all but about 100,000 of my coins but decided to build a couple of cheap-ish teams so I still had the option to play.  However, it seems that playing Ultimate Team usually results in my custom formations on career mode disappearing, so I don't think I'll bother any more.  These kind of irritating problems are very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...

Second In Form version of Benteke was released today on Ultimate Team. Itching to try him out as his silver IF was great for me. Gonna wait 'til Monday or Tuesday to buy him as his price is ridiculous at the minute.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm ranked 4000 in the world now out of however million people who play the game, considering I've only played around 500 games when people have played thousands, I should be in at least the top 100

I either need to get a life, or start playing for £££

I'm ranked 4000 in the world now out of however million people who play the game, considering I've only played around 500 games when people have played thousands, I should be in at least the top 100

Play for money!

How do you find that out?

How do you find that out?

Go into seasons > leaderboard > press A and it will show stats for you and your friends I think.

Â