FIFA 13

GarethRDR

I get so frustrated with ultimate team but can't stop playing.

THIS.

I get so bloody wound up even when I'm winning. I decided to give this a break and play more seasons which never seemed to frustrate me like UT does but it's just so addictive. COINZ COINZ COINZ!

Finally got a decent team on ultimate team:

4-4-1-1

Cech

Sagna

Terry

Kompany

Cole

Valencia

Gerrard

Fellani

IF Piennar

Suarez

Torres

Subs:

Balotelli

Evra

IF Michu

Benteke

Wilshere

Ferdinand

Reina

Other Cards:

Richards

Lescott

Javi Garcia

Young

Hernandez

Bent

Sahin

Podolski

If you look at my previous videos the quality is worse when uploaded through EA..

By the way, my last 13 games in Div 1 I've gone 13-0-0, I'm pretty much unbeatable at the moment, 5 titles and no relegations

1s00zp.jpg

Is there anyone on here that can get rid of my winning streak, the game is getting boringly easy now. 23 wins in 23 games.

I've got a couple more beauties to upload too, including a Lescott shot from the half way line.

Do it as a 4 star team 

We had a few friendly games against each other where we picked shite teams, needless to say, I won all but one.

He was even Belgium once and I picked Austria :lol:

Got a bit bored of Ultimate Team and started playing career mode, but I keep getting a problem that's driving me up the wall.  Sometimes, usually when I go to the start menu during a game but occasionally in the career mode main menu, my controller simply stops responding.  I can press the Xbox button in the menu to bring up the console menu and sign out/go to the home page, etc., but nothing in the game actually works.  It doesn't appear to have frozen because everything's still moving, and if I disconnect my controller and re-connect (or add another one) it takes me to the 'select sides' menu but I can't then move from the middle to control either team (neither can I advance at all).

Was thrashing Fulham just now, playing my best game so far, and it's done it again.  Probably the fifth or sixth time it's happened now.  Absolutely infuriating - has anyone else suffered from this?  Even better, is there anything I've not tried that I can do to avoid exiting the game without saving?

Edit: seems like I'm not the only one with the problem, and - surprise, surprise - it's existed since release and EA haven't fixed it.  There are some videos of the bug on Youtube, such as

and

EA have made another brilliant game but, typically, can't seem to sort out half of the bugs.  It's really **** annoying - I don't get much time to sit down and play games, and lately I'm having to play the same ones over and over.  :bang:

Edited by Troglodyte

Â