FIFA 13

GarethRDR

That's the annoying thing with FUT. You have this idea that the better players you have, the more games you'll win - when actually, a 20-50k team is easily good enough for you to win most of your games. The more expensive players are a nice thing to have, but in no way necessary. 

Man I love TOTS Benteke. I didn't really like his normal silver version or his IF (didn't try his SIF) but dear lord Jesus his blue version is insane. Especially when you supercharge him:

301bee08885d2d846f8b5ecf12fad495.png

:lol: I never normally put attribute cards on my players as I think they're stupid, and feel should be taken out of the game next year. But feck it, it's Tekkerz.  :wub:

I like UT because I enjoy signing the players and building a team to see how it works, but I find the attribute cards to be annoying.

I played against someone with a supercharged De Gea the other day and I had over 20 shots on target with him saving all of them.  It was like a forcefield.  Seems daft.

I've got to the point that I'm happy when I get relegated back to Div 2 as the people in there seem to be trying to play it properly.  As soon as you get promoted again it's all about mass pressure/aggression, attribute cards and message abuse.

I love the rage messages. I played this guy who had the most insane team (TOTY Ronaldo included) and beat him and made him rage quit. I got spammed with voice messages off him saying:

"You're **** shit what are you doing playing FIFA on a Thursday night you should be sleeping as you should have work tomorrow but you don't even have a job you worthless piece of shit. You're 22 and you don't even have a job and I bet you're still a virgin. 22, you don't have a job and you're still a virgin ahahahaha"

1 - I'm 21

2 - I have a job and at University

3 - I'm not a virgin

4 - I'm pretty sure we were both playing in that match  :lol:

• Like 2

I like UT because I enjoy signing the players and building a team to see how it works, but I find the attribute cards to be annoying.

I played against someone with a supercharged De Gea the other day and I had over 20 shots on target with him saving all of them.  It was like a forcefield.  Seems daft.

I've got to the point that I'm happy when I get relegated back to Div 2 as the people in there seem to be trying to play it properly.  As soon as you get promoted again it's all about mass pressure/aggression, attribute cards and message abuse.

A little while ago I purposely relegated myself to div 2 because winning the title gets you 10,000 coins instead of 8,000 in Div 1 (but div 1 gives you a pack as well). I got to Div 2 and thought it would be so simple because I was used to winning div 1 but I was wrong. Every person I played in Div 2 only abused pace. Literally they got the ball and kicked it up the pitch immediately and had their pacey strikers and wingers run onto the long balls. In my first 5 matches, I only got 6 points. I couldn't deal with it. I was used to people playing long balls in div 1 but they also attempted to do other things. Literally in div 2 the players only were trying to abuse pace. I bought myself some really fast defenders and managed to get promoted. I am never going back to div 2 again.

I've found it the other way around lately.  It seems like since the TOTS players were released everyone has gone mad on all out pressure/aggression so you never get a touch of the ball.

I've just played a few games with this team and seem to have done ok.  Loving using Diamanti.  He's been superb and his corners are unplayable!

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/13072902/

http://www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/13078376/

My latest squad. Bought and sold a lot of gareth bales over the last few days and made 50k just doing that. I should have done this earlier. I had an awful moment where I screwed up a price on Bale though. I bought him for 45k and I planned on listing him for 50k. I was doing this on the FIFA UT website and I accidentally listed him at 5000. He sold withing 5 seconds. felt greatttttttttttt

Bale's finishing is listed at 89 and nani's is only 79. I like Bale a lot. He is tall so he can win headers and he delivers a good cross. I rarely have finishing issues with Bale. Walcott I don't like but there aren't many better RW is the league.

I find Nani to get into better positions than Bale, and he's right footed so it seems easier to score with him.  Maybe just my playing style.

Man I love TOTS Benteke. I didn't really like his normal silver version or his IF (didn't try his SIF) but dear lord Jesus his blue version is insane. Especially when you supercharge him:

301bee08885d2d846f8b5ecf12fad495.png

:lol: I never normally put attribute cards on my players as I think they're stupid, and feel should be taken out of the game next year. But feck it, it's Tekkerz.  :wub:

Given yesterday's news, will you take 1000 coins for him?

Urgent! Is TOTS Rio Ferdinand worth getting? I purchased a TOTS Vertonghen who is amazing but he didn't work well with Thiago Silva so I need a partner for him. I have Kaboul and Luiz but I thought Ferdinand would be better. My only issue is how slow he is. 68 Pace. 

• 1 month later...

Just started playing as Villa online, my God we are gash

Play the default formation but put Delph at LB and then KEA in Delph's spot. Usually around 60-70 mins, sub in CNZ for Weimann and Ireland for Sylla. I also put Clark for Baker, but that's preference.

The key, of course, is getting crosses into Benteke as he dominates pretty much everyone in the air. Don't kid around a lot in the midfield as Westwood and Sylla don't have the greatest of ball control and dribble stats, but they're both great for tackling and interceptions. Sit back and don't try to go for high presses.

I refuse to even have Ireland on the bench and I even feel uneasy having CNZ there.

I lost 0-3, 0-3 and 0-2 in the 3 games I played. I'm not shit either, having won Div 1 18 times.

The team is just pure gash, especially in CM

Can't believe it's taken me this long to try Gary Gardner in 'the hole'.  What a ping he has on him!

---------------- --Guzan---------------------

Lowton - Vlaar - Clark

Delph  KEA

Gabby                                N'Zoggy

Gardner

Weimann---Benteke

Edited by troon_villan

Having spent 60 seasons in Div 1 with no relegations, I managed to finally relegate myself by playing as Villa. I've got through a tough patch though and I'm 4-2-0 in Div 2 with Villa, I've slowly got the hang of our team now :)

Just takes a little while. I play exclusively with Villa in Div 1 and it's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It takes a while to realize that you can't exactly play through the middle with the midfielders at your disposal, but it's gratifying when you do win.

Â