Breaking Bad (may contain SPOILERS)

Ginko

Never reacted to a TV show or movie in the way I did when Hank was killed. Head in the hands time

:(. Have to say that I found that episode a bit of an ordeal - not in the way X Factor or similar shite is an ordeal - but it was just such a bleak, harrowing watch. Particularly hard to take is that everybody now thinks Walt killed Hank :(.

Never reacted to a TV show or movie in the way I did when Hank was killed. Head in the hands time

:(. Have to say that I found that episode a bit of an ordeal - not in the way X Factor or similar shite is an ordeal - but it was just such a bleak, harrowing watch. Particularly hard to take is that everybody now thinks Walt killed Hank :(.

I was exactly the same. I put my hands on my head for about 20 seconds when he was killed, and I never ever react like that with TV.

• Like 2

I was exactly the same. I put my hands on my head for about 20 seconds when he was killed, and I never ever react like that with TV.

When Jesse was pulled out and a gun pinned to his head it was much worse

The flash forward would be about 8 months into the future that is if it is indeed his real birthday on his drivers licence for his new life which would seem a bit strange wouldn't it.

The flash forward would be about 8 months into the future that is if it is indeed his real birthday on his drivers licence for his new life which would seem a bit strange wouldn't it.

True enough, it might have had his birth day, if not the correct birth-year on it. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the time jump.

Next ep might be the fall out for the previous episode & the last ep might be the flash forward.

But this is Breaking Bad so all that might be turned on it;s head in the first 30 seconds of the next episode.

MY NAME IS ASAC SCHRADER AND YOU CAN GO F**K YOURSELF

Surely has to go down as one of the best one liners in TV history

I'm going with

Have an A1 day

Edited by yillan

True enough, it might have had his birth day, if not the correct birth-year on it. It'll be interesting to see how they handle the time jump.

Next ep might be the fall out for the previous episode & the last ep might be the flash forward.

But this is Breaking Bad so all that might be turned on it;s head in the first 30 seconds of the next episode.

I do actually think it is birthday though as we have seen him come through his front door on his 50th (late for the surprise party after taking shit from Bogdan & one of his students) & 51st (at the top of his game with his new Chrysler & empire in full swing) , and in the flash forward he also comes through it in what we believe is his 52nd (his new life). Which would make sense as they are like 3 different people entirely. The next episode was also supposed to be called "52" instead of Granite State (New Hampshire).

You can probably watch about three minutes if you aren't up to date with the first half of season five.  There are no real spoilers.  

After three minutes they spoil EVERYTHING! 

**edit**

Up to 3:15 is safe for anybody in my opinion. It's all premise and a few moments which will mean nothing out of context.  But yeah, after the breakfast table joke (you will know it when you see it) it gets spoilerific. 

Edited by The_Rev
  • Like 1

Jaysus, how different Skyler looks at the start of the series!

Was that really filmed at the start of the series though?

Amazing if they planned the show exactly how it turned out from the start.

No it wasn't look at Jesse's face, he's a lot more rounder, was simply make up.

Â