General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lambert only buys players from the Netherlands, so if we're linked with someone from somewhere else (yes, even England), chances are we're not in for them. :P

Is Sheffield in the Netherlands then? :winkold:

The joke

----------

Your head

;)

:lol:

Explain the joke to me Mantis...

Lambert only buys players from the Netherlands, so if we're linked with someone from somewhere else (yes, even England), chances are we're not in for them. :P

Is Sheffield in the Netherlands then? :winkold:

The joke

----------

Your head

;)

:lol:

Explain the joke to me Mantis...

Lowton was bought from Sheffield .

Striker for sure. Left back a close second.

I am not so worried about the midfield. I feel like Clark looked good in that position last year and Warnock can play there as well.

And we nearly got relegated last year. Things need to drastically improve, not stay the same.

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

#MCFC showing a little early interest in #SCFC Scott Sinclair but #AVFC NOT in for him since a few people asked.

Hopefully their interest in a wide player means Adam Johnson is no longer required or wanted.

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

#MCFC showing a little early interest in #SCFC Scott Sinclair but #AVFC NOT in for him since a few people asked.

Hopefully their interest in a wide player means Adam Johnson is no longer required or wanted.

Kind of weird isn't it really? It seems that they want rid of AJ and SC in.

I'd take AJ all day long given the choice.

We've barely played with wingers this pre-season, and when N'Zogbia has played, he's usually cut inside to play behind Bent.

If we bought Adam Johnson, I don't know whether we'd be changing to a different tactic to the ones used in pre-season, or whether he'd be expected to play differently to his normal game.

Apparently Dempsey was told to stay away from the first team squad. We should be trying to sign him! He can play striker and the wing.

Think he's nailed on to be going to Liverpool unfortunately.