General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I remember ArtetasGirl saying in a Match Thread that Drenthe breathes out of his arse after 30 mins.

A big NO from Me.

But a big YES for Stoke to 'swoop' in and 'steal' Alan Hutton :D

Didn't Drenth has his loan terminated by Everton cos he couldn't be parsed to go to training now day? Big no from me.

Did you have a lil drinky drinky with lunch or am I being dyslexic?

I was going to try to parse that sentence, but I couldn't be arsed.

Didn't Drenth has his loan terminated by Everton cos he couldn't be parsed to go to training now day? Big no from me.

Did you have a lil drinky drinky with lunch or am I being dyslexic?

haha, sorry... stupid phone.

Parsed = arsed

now should be one

I do love a good swypism...

the next 2 weeks tend to be quite busy for transfers, here's hoping for a new left back in that time. after we have that, we can start looking at strengthening on what we have, rather than bringing in essentials

with vlaar in now, my list of non-essentials is probably a winger (or two), a tough tackling midfielder, another centre back and a forward

we could live without getting one of each, but they'd certainly all be nice

Valero would be a good signing. Good age, right price and wages id say. Certainly fits in with Lamberts pass and move theory as hes quality on the ball..... experience of English Football, hes lived in Smethwick :) - FWIW i thought he was a good player at Albion and championed us to go for him when he was leaving them.......... Well worth a punt............. out of interest where the rumour come from KSV?

If makoun leaves we need to sign a defensive type midfielder. Unless karim can do that job as well?

Karim is a defensive midfielder though he can also attack when required.

If makoun leaves we need to sign a defensive type midfielder. Unless karim can do that job as well?
As I see it, they were both intended to do basically the same job. Defensive string-pullers who pick out passes further forward. So we've already bought Makoun's replacement in KEA.