General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at all the people on twitter saying "guys it's Vlaar, trying to make people think they found out who it was. Blatantly looked on here then posted on twitter hahaha.

Been told that Villa have officially made their interest in Carroll known to Liverpool and asked to be kept informed of developments.

West Ham have done the same. Haven't been told this but I reckon Fulham and Newcastle will also be interested.

If Lambert wants him I think you will be favourite to get him, however Carroll doesn't want to leave Liverpool on a permnanent deeal, but would reluctantly accept a loan move for the season.

Long way to go on this one and its pretty complicated so don't reckon there will be any movement on this before next week when LFC go to Boston for 2 weeks.

Hmmm... according to BBC Newcastle have attempted to sign Carroll on loan from Liverpool with a view for a permanent move.

I can only imagine then that Newcastle have just came in for him but they hadn't by Friday when I was told about you and West ham. Things can change sharoish though so I'll see if anything comes up but I know Carroll really doesn't want to move and feels he is being forced out and isn't happy about it.

Look at all the people on twitter saying "guys it's Vlaar, trying to make people think they found out who it was. Blatantly looked on here then posted on twitter hahaha.

Sounds about right, most twitter people get their info from here... along with some jerno's :D

Been told that Villa have officially made their interest in Carroll known to Liverpool and asked to be kept informed of developments.

West Ham have done the same. Haven't been told this but I reckon Fulham and Newcastle will also be interested.

If Lambert wants him I think you will be favourite to get him, however Carroll doesn't want to leave Liverpool on a permnanent deeal, but would reluctantly accept a loan move for the season.

Long way to go on this one and its pretty complicated so don't reckon there will be any movement on this before next week when LFC go to Boston for 2 weeks.

Hmmm... according to BBC Newcastle have attempted to sign Carroll on loan from Liverpool with a view for a permanent move.

I can only imagine then that Newcastle have just came in for him but they hadn't by Friday when I was told about you and West ham. Things can change sharoish though so I'll see if anything comes up but I know Carroll really doesn't want to move and feels he is being forced out and isn't happy about it.

Be a bit shocked if Liverpool loaned him to Newcastle though, seeing as they finished above them.

Ron Vlaar volunteered on the last Monday workout at Feyenoord and later moved with the selection of coach Ronald Koeman to Ermelo where the club this week's annual training camp in preparation invested. Vlaar was longer vacation because he had the Dutch national team participated in the European Championships in Poland and Ukraine If the Feyenoord is still Vlaar also next season captain of the vice-champion, but the locals know that the central defender of attention from clubs from England and Germany.

Previously ignored Vlaar all the interest from Turkey and Russia. Vlaar will not just leave Feyenoord. After separating from his wife he wants to be near his two children to live. Moreover, he's happy in Rotterdam. At the same time he plays again for nearly seven seasons for Feyenoord. Vlaar is 27 years old, when he again wants to make a transfer, he must not wait too long. Intern at Feyenoord policymakers expect that interest in Vlaar will materialize, but technical director Martin van Geel is immediately obvious: he sells his captain rather not. Even though the captain is still under contract until 2014, meaning that Feyenoord next year commitment must be renewed or will be involved in transfer.

Vlaar was part of the selection of the Dutch team during the European Championship three group matches lost. The defender was based player in the opening game against Denmark (0-1) and the last group match against Portugal (1-2). The Feyenoord has now nine matches (one goal) behind his name. "Vlaar Feyenoord for an important player, our captain inside and outside the field, a thoroughly professional and a pacesetter in the group," continued Van Geel in Voetbal International. "As a footballer he has yet another step taken during the European Championships because he was once based player. It seems clear that we will not respond positively if the interest Vlaar is very concrete.