General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

It sure looks like a new signings tour to me.

The bloke on the left in the pic on page 118 does look a lot like Ramis.

The bloke in the hoody might possibly be Snodgrass.

It's not inconceivable that the bloke in the blue shirt could be De Jong

And I wouldn't say it was beyond the bounds of plausibility that there's a black dude with them who has also signed for a surprisingly low fee.

If they are new signings we should know pretty soon anyway. Like tomorrow.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy in the white from page 118 is at least 40. The guy in the blue shirt and jacket also looks about 40, and looks nothing like Ramis or de Jong.

Snodgrass is a good shout for the chap in the hoody.

Idk, I do not usually read into any of this stuff much, but the bloke in the blue almost immediately struck me as being LdJ(both looks and size wise), but I struggle to look too much into it because from what I have heard he is definitely going to Germany, but who knows I suppose.

The guy in the white from page 118 is at least 40. The guy in the blue shirt and jacket also looks about 40, and looks nothing like Ramis or de Jong.

Okay then, what are they all doing wandering around Villa Park on a Sunday?

This bloke LOOKS at least 40:

Iv%C3%A1n_Ramis_Barrios.jpg

Okay then, what are they all doing wandering around Villa Park on a Sunday?

This bloke LOOKS at least 40:

Iv%C3%A1n_Ramis_Barrios.jpg

He also looks nothing like the guy in pic on p118 apart from the fact that they both have shaved heads. As for Luuk de jong, come on now, he looks absolutely nothing like that guy in the blue shirt.

Ok guys, I don't post often but I love my research and usually aren't too far from the truth ( my first post was re AVB contract with Chelsea not being paid up when he left meaning that there would be a delay in him joining any other club - which was proved correct)

Anyway, I would like to suggest that the guy in the white jacket etc is Imre Varadi. If you look him up you will find that he is now a football agent with Stellar Management. A further bit of googling will show you the players that agency manage and I think that you should then be able to get 4 as an answer to 2+2. I won't say who for definite but there are certainly possibles that have already been mooted.

I know that not putting possible names and making you look things up may be a bit of a tease but, seeing as this is AVFC then why make things easy

Ok guys, I don't post often but I love my research and usually aren't too far from the truth ( my first post was re AVB contract with Chelsea not being paid up when he left meaning that there would be a delay in him joining any other club - which was proved correct)

Anyway, I would like to suggest that the guy in the white jacket etc is Imre Varadi. If you look him up you will find that he is now a football agent with Stellar Management. A further bit of googling will show you the players that agency manage and I think that you should then be able to get 4 as an answer to 2+2. I won't say who for definite but there are certainly possibles that have already been mooted.

I know that not putting possible names and making you look things up may be a bit of a tease but, seeing as this is AVFC then why make things easy

Stellar Management are agents for Scott Sinclair, Robert Snodgrass and Jonny Howson among others

Stellar Management are agents for Scott Sinclair, Robert Snodgrass and Jonny Howson among others

Also James Collins, could be he was invited down and told to find his player a new club? (here's hoping)

that stellar managment website is interesting to see how they value their own players:

James collins for £4.4m...? i'd sell him for £1.20 and a kitkat myself... Notably he's the same price as martin Kelly, i wonder if Liverpool fancy a swap?