Number of ST Sold

deasy92

For those who are interested, just looked on the online plan to purchase ST's for next season and added up the amount sold (as of 10:30)

Holte – 7461

Trinity – 8644

North – 2797

Doug Ellis (Excl.Away blocks) – 3768

Total seats sold – 22,670

That's not bad considering we are only at the start of July - What do you's think?

That also doesnt include for the corporate areas & boxes which is included within overall ST figures.

I worked backwards to see how many were sold, off the below figures.

Holte- 5847/13308 Available

Trinity- 2730/11374 Available

North- 3390/6187 Available

D.Ellis - excl.away 2194/5962 Available

14161/36831 Available = 22670 sold

36831 available seats through blocks visible online

Incl. 3000 for away fans

Incl. 2000 for corporate/boxes

Hitting 42K full allocation.

I'd like to see what the equivalent figures are for other clubs. I know Brighton have sold 22k ST's which makes me think the Villa fan base is still quite fragile.

What matters more is the overall attendances and not the number of season tickets.

It is, but you don't really have to buy a season ticket. I live in London and go to about 10-12 games a season, it not worth my money to buy a season ticket, BUT if we were full every week and I had to buy a seasonticket or not go, I would have a season ticket.

We hit 20,000 last year, and that was well into August.

I'd say we'll get at least 25,000 this year (we haven't had a marquee signing yet)- the good times are back at VP!

I'd love to see the figures from the last week of the season, and then the week after Lambert was appointed.

Me too. I genuinely think we would have struggled to get more than 15k if McLeish was still in charge on the opening day of the new season. If Lambert brings us up to 25k then the appointment has almost paid for itself already.

I think, like a few have said before me 23-25K season tickets sold by the time the season starts will be a good number.

A lot of people I've spoken to seem to be thinking along the lines of buying a ticket on a match by match basis for the beginning of the season and seeing how we're getting on, until making a decision on whether to buy a half-season ticket when they come out.

Lets hope we get a few thousand of them!

Swansea have sold 16000 season tickets the full allocation,however,the Liberty Stadium only holds 20000 so that's pretty good. plans are afoot to increase capacity to 32000 if the Swans stay in the PL for the next 2 seasons.

I haven't renewed yet — which must be the first time in 30 years or so!

Lambert is a good signing — his team finished on the same points as Swansea with arguably poorer resrouces. But it's the owners that worry me. Will they support some proper investment in the squad. I keep seeing these comments about signing yougn players (cheap) and relying on our youth team (even cheaper). Does this mean the same as last season!

I can't face another season of struggle and relegation fight — nothing I've seen so far really makes me feal optimistic. We'll sigh international players who will take 12 months to settle!

Swansea have sold 16000 season tickets the full allocation,however,the Liberty Stadium only holds 20000 so that's pretty good. plans are afoot to increase capacity to 32000 if the Swans stay in the PL for the next 2 seasons.

so everyone can bring a sheep?

Â