Number of ST Sold

deasy92

I've heard that we've only sold 20,000 season tickets this season. Not good news if true.

Disagrees with the opening post. Have thousands of people sent back their season tickets? Looks like trolling to me.

A big signing or two usually gets fans down to Villa Park. That's always been the case with our club. 20k sounds about right. If we make a big signing it'll increase.

Surely the big signing this summer was the manager?

Anyway, I've got my ST, can't wait for next Saturday :D

I've heard that we've only sold 20,000 season tickets this season. Not good news if true.

And why would that be so bad? That's still more than Wigan & QPR & maybe a few others average attendance.

And why would that be so bad? That's still more than Wigan & QPR & maybe a few others average attendance.

Since when do we ever compare ourselves to Wigan, QPR and co?

Since the club altered their ambitions and actions to match.

If the club act like one who is just happy to survive in the premier league, then they can't complain if hey see attendances to match.

Since the club altered their ambitions and actions to match.

If the club act like one who is just happy to survive in the premier league, then they can't complain if hey see attendances to match.

Very true.

8 pints i've found you! :D

its never about 'waiting to see how we get on'

pussies.

Sorry Dolly I was writing my life story in the Everton thread days too late :)

I know! You got to believe and go straight in.

pussies.

I have now engaged in a battle with you to be last poster on this thread! ;)

On topic however, how the fook have Brighton sold 22k season tickets!? We must be on 24k+ i presume?

pussies.

On topic however, how the fook have Brighton sold 22k season tickets!? We must be on 24k+ i presume?

I won the last one :hooray:

I don't know, fair play to them, they seem to have a good fanbase from the past few seasons.

I'm not sure on our numbers, I know there was a short boom due to Lambert. I hope it's around that area or higher.

pussies.

I don't know, fair play to them, they seem to have a good fanbase from the past few seasons.

I'm not sure on our numbers, I know there was a short boom due to Lambert. I hope it's around that area or higher.

8pints - you win them all!

Well we had 36k on Saturday, was hoping for a bit more than that. I reckon if we'd have beaten Wet Spam it would have been higher, and I can imagine the number will drop again because we got spanked by Everton.

Also in regards to putting stickers on my seat, I enjoy doing it :3 and how does your cousin steal yours!? :P

pussies.

8pints - you win them all!

Well we had 36k on Saturday, was hoping for a bit more than that. I reckon if we'd have beaten Wet Spam it would have been higher, and I can imagine the number will drop again because we got spanked by Everton.

Also in regards to putting stickers on my seat, I enjoy doing it :3 and how does your cousin steal yours!? :P

I should have that as my signature :)

Yeah, 36k isn't too bad. You'd hope numbers wouldn't be effected by anything for the first home game but ultimately they always seem to be.

It's a shame Given spooned Fellani's' header in and Weimann hit the post because then we'd have had a hard fought 2-2 comeback glory on our hands to anyone who wasn't at the game and they would have come flocking back :) But never mind, can't live on what ifs.

I've seen a few people stick them on :D He just pinches it out of my welcome box or whatever it's called and puts it on his chair at Nursery. Doesn't even go to the games himself, although he's only four.

Â