Number of ST Sold

deasy92

8 pints i've found you! :D

its never about 'waiting to see how we get on'

pussies.

Sorry Dolly I was writing my life story in the Everton thread days too late :)

I know! You got to believe and go straight in.

I have now engaged in a battle with you to be last poster on this thread! ;)

On topic however, how the fook have Brighton sold 22k season tickets!? We must be on 24k+ i presume?

I won the last one :hooray:

I don't know, fair play to them, they seem to have a good fanbase from the past few seasons.

I'm not sure on our numbers, I know there was a short boom due to Lambert. I hope it's around that area or higher.

8pints - you win them all!

Well we had 36k on Saturday, was hoping for a bit more than that. I reckon if we'd have beaten Wet Spam it would have been higher, and I can imagine the number will drop again because we got spanked by Everton.

Also in regards to putting stickers on my seat, I enjoy doing it :3 and how does your cousin steal yours!? :P

I should have that as my signature :)

Yeah, 36k isn't too bad. You'd hope numbers wouldn't be effected by anything for the first home game but ultimately they always seem to be.

It's a shame Given spooned Fellani's' header in and Weimann hit the post because then we'd have had a hard fought 2-2 comeback glory on our hands to anyone who wasn't at the game and they would have come flocking back :) But never mind, can't live on what ifs.

I've seen a few people stick them on :D He just pinches it out of my welcome box or whatever it's called and puts it on his chair at Nursery. Doesn't even go to the games himself, although he's only four.

You know what you should have it in your sig!

Or you should have that one I said 'You know its late when 8 pints has posted on all the threads' :P

I forgive your cousin for taking it out the box - however I have mine ready to slap on! Also the thing with the attendance is that quite a few people go away in August on family holidays (like me) so they are not at the games. That could mean an increase you never really know

pussies.

On topic however, how the fook have Brighton sold 22k season tickets!? We must be on 24k+ i presume?

I don't know, fair play to them, they seem to have a good fanbase from the past few seasons.

I'm not sure on our numbers, I know there was a short boom due to Lambert. I hope it's around that area or higher.

Well we had 36k on Saturday, was hoping for a bit more than that. I reckon if we'd have beaten Wet Spam it would have been higher, and I can imagine the number will drop again because we got spanked by Everton.

Also in regards to putting stickers on my seat, I enjoy doing it :3 and how does your cousin steal yours!? :P

Yeah, 36k isn't too bad. You'd hope numbers wouldn't be effected by anything for the first home game but ultimately they always seem to be.

It's a shame Given spooned Fellani's' header in and Weimann hit the post because then we'd have had a hard fought 2-2 comeback glory on our hands to anyone who wasn't at the game and they would have come flocking back :) But never mind, can't live on what ifs.

I've seen a few people stick them on :D He just pinches it out of my welcome box or whatever it's called and puts it on his chair at Nursery. Doesn't even go to the games himself, although he's only four.

Or you should have that one I said 'You know its late when 8 pints has posted on all the threads' :P

I forgive your cousin for taking it out the box - however I have mine ready to slap on! Also the thing with the attendance is that quite a few people go away in August on family holidays (like me) so they are not at the games. That could mean an increase you never really know

I'll have to think about which one to use. Maybe we should have a poll? :lol:

You and those other holiday makers should lend your season tickets to friends and/or family to keep the numbers up!!

pussies.

You and those other holiday makers should lend your season tickets to friends and/or family to keep the numbers up!!

Yea I did with mine and my dad's we leant them to my brother and his friend, but possibly others aren't doing so. It seems the tops of our stands still aren't filling like they used to.

pussies.

Yea I did with mine and my dad's we leant them to my brother and his friend, but possibly others aren't doing so. It seems the tops of our stands still aren't filling like they used to.

We should start another campaign encouraging people to act this way.

Yeah the tops can look a bit sparse. Which is the most regularly empty in ratio to amount of seats, do you know? Trinity?

I don't know about those you see so I couldn't really comment. All I know is that we need to fill those tops and corners - the way to do that is to start winning again!

also you won last night... again...

Well we've won our first game so they'll come flocking back now.

Â