Euro 2012 Final: Spain v Italy

maqroll

Who Will Win Euro 2012 Final?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win Euro 2012 Final?

• Spain
    • Italy

.Brazil will be terrorizing teams with packed stadiums full of samba madness.

i assume you havent watched Brazil since 2002?

ANY Brazil side playing at home venues during a World Cup will be hard for any team....

Would you place a bet that they won't make it as far as the semi-finals?

ANY Brazil side playing at home venues during a World Cup will be hard for any team....

i meant part about terrorizing them. the best brazil players of last 10 years are all defensive players. they should make semi-finals but wont be great to watch.

Italy didnt have Pirlo(except 20 minutes) and Pirlo in 2010 World CUp and main reason they didnt go far, these 2 legends have shown their class and experience in this tournament

i meant part about terrorizing them. the best brazil players of last 10 years are all defensive players. they should make semi-finals but wont be great to watch.

I think the Brazilian fans will demand beautiful football, it's almost a certainty. With 2 years of friendlies until the WC, they can fine tune their style. I just think there is no way they abandon their traditional style as hosts. The people won't allow it.

Italy didnt have Pirlo(except 20 minutes) and Pirlo in 2010 World CUp and main reason they didnt go far, these 2 legends have shown their class and experience in this tournament

He's good but he's not 2 people

He's good but he's not 2 people

:D meant Buffon as well

Â