Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

In fairness, quite a few Dutch fans said when we bought him he's not actually any cop. Lo and behold, he goes to a more difficult league and struggles.

He might improve a little if he got to the point were he looked like a stiff breeze wouldn't blow him over.

I think the physicality of the PL is catching up to him. He was excellent in preseason, and in the first few games of the season. Now he seems like a player who's finding his feet while also desperately trying to impress his manager. He just needs to calm down and a little more time to get used to this league.

He seriously lacked composure on the ball last night, everytime he got it he either hit a poor pass or just lost it. Always someone harrassing him instantly, didn't contribute at all. When he first came here people were saying how great he was, but I am pretty confident he will never set his mark on this league, sadly.

Delph at least tries hard, KEA is lazy, I can't believe Lambert rates him at all

I'm not so sure he rates him too highly at all. Last night however he decided to start the game very defensive and therefore given the other players available had very little choice other than to start KEA. How the **** he stayed on though and Westwood went off is anyone's guess.

KEA seems to struggle with the pace and physicality of the Premier League. He also never seems to make runs off the ball. The only thing he seems to do is play tippy tappy little triangular balls which even those he inevitably **** up. Also appears to have a balance issue, the number of times I've seen him slip over is just ridiculous.

Â