Euro 2012: Group D (Eng, Fra, Ukr, Swe)

TrentVilla

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People wanting France to win just because some of the England players are tossers!?!?

Dear oh dear.

Whats wrong with that?

It'd be like wanting Villa to lose because you don't like some of the players. Very odd indeed.

People wanting France to win just because some of the England players are tossers!?!?

Dear oh dear.

Whats wrong with that?

The fact that your English and have to ask say's it all.

So do this lot represent england well then? Proud of them are you?

If not and we are just supporting english people then we should all get behind gary glitter, he`s english.

Dear oh dear.

Whats wrong with that?

Did you not support Villa this season? Were you proud of Collins, Delph and Herd's actions? Do you feel they represented Villa well or did you want us to lose because of them?

Ridiculous.

Dear oh dear.

Whats wrong with that?

If not and we are just supporting english people then we should all get behind gary glitter, he`s english.

Its the English national football team...i just find wanting your national team to lose very sad and pathetic tbh.

Not sure how you can really bring the whole Gary Glitter thing to the argument? And rapist, murderer, child sex offender et. would never be picked to play for England and would more than likely be in jail. So that argument is pretty stupid.

Im English, regardless of who is in charge or playing, i want us to win.

Dear oh dear.

Whats wrong with that?

Did you not support Villa this season? Were you proud of Collins, Delph and Herd's actions? Do you feel they represented Villa well or did you want us to lose because of them?

Ridiculous.

No, i stopped going last season as it was a disgrace to the club.

I am very patriotic, i love chips for example, im just not into mindless pseudo patriotism. It`s the countries football team not the country itself, its not war its sport.

Come to think of it i don`t support the wars we have been in lately either.

Â